Looking for friends in Taos NM

Options
terraskye
terraskye Posts: 370 Member
I dont live there but my husband and I are planning a vacation down there next Spring to scope it out for eventually moving down there within a few years or for retirement.

I'd love to meet some people down there to meet up when we head down and for just learning more about the area. If you live in a earthship or as off the grid as possible that would be a big bonus.

I'm from the U.S. originally but I live in Canada now. There are many reasons for me wanting to relocate down there eventually but I'm still exploring myself and needs so I want to take this slow so I know what we'd be getting into.

Thank you in advance,

Fiona

Replies

• terraskye
    Options
    bump
  • terraskye
    Options
    Anyone? :)
  • chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Taos ... but from Albuquerque. Not a huge help to you, but I can tell you that Taos is BEAUTIFUL! I have a few friends who have condos out there. They spend most winter weekends out there skiing or snowboarding. Awesome place for winter sports and I hear the Brew Master's Festival is pretty awesome too :)

Best wishes to you!
  • NordenJenn
    NordenJenn Posts: 82
    Options
    I lived in Los Alamos, NM for quite a while, and Taos is beautiful! I loved it there