Looking for SUPER energetic friends!

Options
I am looking to add more friends that are into getting fit. It doesn't matter if your blue, purple, white, brown, black or green, as long as you are CONSISTENT, not a ladies collector, not a male collector, not a friend collector....ADD ME.

It is JUNE 1st. Summer is a-calling. My goal is to lose more body fat. I could use the energy of committed, energetic, never give up, strong minded attitude from you. I respect the people who like to get their job done quietly, sans cheering or cheering others, but I am the opposite. The louder, the higher energy, the better I perform.

Thank you. Have a wonderful day! :happy:

Replies

• doreenOrtiz
    doreenOrtiz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is awsome keep up the good work I know you can do it.
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    :love: AMEN!!!! & THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ALREADY ON MY FRIENDS LIST!!!!! Hehehehehe:love:
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    Awwwee! Connie ^^^ is a wonderful, committed & inspirational friend. She BURNS calories like it is running out of style.

p.s. I am in a process of deleting friends who barely log in (except my mamaste-the ones who got me to join the site).
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I am looking to add more friends that are into getting fit. It doesn't matter if your blue, purple, white, brown, black or green, as long as you are CONSISTENT, not a ladies collector, not a male collector, not a friend collector....ADD ME.

It is JUNE 1st. Summer is a-calling. My goal is to lose more body fat. I could use the energy of committed, energetic, never give up, strong minded attitude from you. I respect the people who like to get their job done quietly, sans cheering or cheering others, but I am the opposite. The louder, the higher energy, the better I perform.

Thank you. Have a wonderful day! :happy:
    I'll be your friend! Wait, we already are friends! And damn good ones too, so all you new friends, let it be known that Edna is an awesome friend!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH ENERGY I HAVE ITS CRAZY!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

FO REALZ!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    True.

But you gotta watch that guy, his energy comes in little baggies and glass vials. Also, he lives under a freeway overpass and gets his internet connection from the public library. And Motel lobbies, and the occasional Starbucks.
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    lol
  • Frayed_Ends
    Options
    I am a super energe.. eh, forget it, this is too much work. :-)