Heart Rate Monitor

Options
Anyone have one? If so, which one? And what does it monitor?

I'm thinking about getting a Polor HR monitor F6 or F7, monitors the heart rate as well as calories burned.

Replies

• twilight1542
    Options
    After reading a lot of posts here & online reviews I decided to get the F6. I LOVE IT! Best purchase I've made in a long time :) I don't know what the difference is between F6 & F7 but I've found the features on the F6 more than adequate.

I hope that helps
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    I have an F6 and I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE it! There are a few differences between the F6 and F7 but not exactly sure what.....definately worth the money!
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    After reading some recommendings, I ended up getting the Suunto t1c and I LOVE it!! It's very accurate and I can do so many things with it. The reason why I chose against the more popular polar is because I guess once the chest trap battery goes out you have to get a new one :huh: ...something of that nature and I would like to be able to replace the batteries on mine. Good luck!:smile:
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input, I think I'll go ahead and get it then. Where did you guys purchase yours? I found one on ebay for 99 dollars including shipping (never used) is that a good deal?
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    F6 all the way :bigsmile:

~Leash :heart:
  • vrdz3215
    Options
    that is a good deal i paid 109 for mine at ****'s sporting goods....
  • vrdz3215
    Options
    okay that was suppossed to have the name of the sporting goods store that I bought it at on there, apparentley the site will not let you post that word. The name of the sporting goods store is often a nickname for Richard sporting goods. LMAO that the name is blocked auto by the site:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fitcountrygirl
    fitcountrygirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar F4 and I really like it. It doesn't have as many 'bells and whistles' as the F6 but it does what I need. It tells me my HR plus calories burned. At the end of a work out it tells me how long I was in my target HR, the average HR and the max HR.
  • Kpablo
    Options
    okay that was suppossed to have the name of the sporting goods store that I bought it at on there, apparentley the site will not let you post that word. The name of the sporting goods store is often a nickname for Richard sporting goods. LMAO that the name is blocked auto by the site:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that's so funny. I knew exactly what you meant when I saw the stars. lol.
  • Kpablo
    Options
    Just ordered my HR F6! Will be in by next week. Woo hoo!
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting one too:happy:
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    just wondering what the polar model consists of? Is it a watch and a chest moniter, or just a watch?
  • Kpablo
    Options
    just wondering what the polar model consists of? Is it a watch and a chest moniter, or just a watch?

Chest and watch.
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    I have the Polar F4 and I really like it. It doesn't have as many 'bells and whistles' as the F6 but it does what I need. It tells me my HR plus calories burned. At the end of a work out it tells me how long I was in my target HR, the average HR and the max HR.

Same here! I'm loving my F4