My not-so-serious theory on sweets

2»

Replies

• shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    So my wife buys a thing of Chips Ahoy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies knowing damn well I have very little will power against these type of tasty treats. :grumble:

So here's what I would do normally... eat the whole bag that same night.

Here's where my theory comes in. If I eat them all now they can't keep tempting me the rest of the week, right? Plus I only have one day of going WAY over my calories instead of multiple days still going over just not as quite as much as if I'd eat the whole bag. :laugh:

So far so good so far though. I'm actually getting a little sick thinking about having to eat the whole bag tonight. :sick: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: : laugh:
    I like the way you think. LOL
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    :tongue: That's my theory! Why ruin a whole week? Just one night and move on:laugh:
    Seriously. I theorize like that too. Get it done and move on. :laugh:
  • ilike2moveit
    I'm going to have to do some online research to find out what's worse long term just for the heck of it:

6 cookies a night for a week on top of normal upkeep calories
    or
    42 cookies in a day on top of normal upkeep calories

Maybe say doing that once a month...
    I'm curious about this also. Let us know.:laugh:
  • ilike2moveit
    That was my theory tonight too with cheesecake ( :noway: ) I figured let's get it out of the way tonight so tomorrow I won't have to have it staring at me. It's funny how nasty I felt eating that cheesecake...I eventually sat it on the floor, and let my cats have their way with it.
    GOOD JOB- I love cheesecake-my favorite is from Costco. Ever tried it?
  • Just sounds like a mean wife...I try not to bring anything sweet into the house, especially chocolate, unless i know the teens will be around to destroy it before hubby sees it. He has a real problem with chocolate and oatmeal cookies.:cry:
This discussion has been closed.