How do YOU get your 8 cups?

Options
124»

Replies

• musicalityphan
    Options
    using straws!
    adding lemons!
    mixing it up with club soda and seltzer waters!

Definitely straws! It's the same thing when I'm at a restaurant, which is why I don't use my straw when I get a soda-- I drink it MUCH faster!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I sip during the day but i also get a lot of my fluids from fruit and vegetables (an apple is over 80% water...)
  • Irish_Lanie
    Irish_Lanie Posts: 100
    Options
    I truly do love water ...so I just drink it all the time.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    im a drinker anyways ( i ALWAYS have a drink with me)

only it used to be soda (5-7 a day)

now its just plain water - i just refill my 16oz cup all day long. i drink a little over a gallon a day...

I've never liked water and this was an EASY habit to get into (for me). now, if i drink more than a half can of soda, im craving water and throw the rest of the soda out...
  • boohooboo
    boohooboo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i have a giant 4 cup pyrex measuring cup. every day, i put 4 cups of boiling water in there and 4 decaf green tea bags in there. i easily drink that up while i am working. the 4 other cups of water just happen at mealtimes; it's pretty easy for me. wish the weightloss was as easy, lol, but at least i am hydrated!

good luck!
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    I bought a 2.2 L water bottle from walmart, and i fill it every night and put it in the fridge for the next day, and i just carry it around with me! :)
  • laurensayz
    laurensayz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have one of those 20oz straw cups that are insulated found in the summer section at Walmart. I fill it with ice, then tap water and then a quick squirt of lemonade Mio Water Enhancer. I find that its easier to drink through a straw. I've even started ordering water at restaurants. I'm soda/sweet tea free for a week now!
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Bengal Spice tea- in a jar with water- no brewing no refrigeration, no sugar, no caffeine, naturally sweet and the cinnamon is good for cholesterol and blood sugar issues. I drink it all day long.:drinker: :drinker:
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I drink water with every single meal, and I leave a water bottle on my end table. No matter how disgusting it tastes, I drink 8-16oz of water as soon as I wake up xD it makes me feel better in general afterwards. ^^"

I see :) i think i'll try to drink some right when i wake up aswell.

Chuggin' a 16oz bottle after waking up is an awesome way to get the body going after the night time fast. During the day I use one of the big 20oz insulated mugs with a straw. At work i fill it up when I get morning coffee....drink....pee...refill, drink pee...lunch. Repeat in the afternoon, and I have 80oz before leaving work without really trying.