30 Day Shred May/June

Options

Replies

• aeris2126
    aeris2126 Posts: 7
    Options
    Woo Hoo I found this just in time. I took all my measurements on Friday and started this Monday :-)
  • skinny4wedding101213
    Options
    I have been doing it on and off for quite some time but yesterday I officially made the commitment. Today will make day 2! (Started on Level 2, however, since Level 1 was just a little too easy at this point). So excited to do the full 30 days straight!
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    ok i am in. i did day one last week but haven't done anymore since.

i didn't want to stop my current routine, wanted to add JM to the mix. is anyone else doing 30ds and other workouts in addition, or just 30ds?

i have a 4th of July party to go to and there are people who haven't seen me since I lost all the weight and I want to knock some socks off!
  • lisabrezina1980
    lisabrezina1980 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I tried thia once beofre then feel off track, I'm back and ready to try again I'll post before stats after I go to the gym!
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day, day 10 of level 3! I am cheering you all on, it can be tough, first level wasn't so bad for me, level 2 I hated! Be sure to take pictures and measurements before starting, you will see results and if you miss a day, just pick up the next day. I actually started april 8th.
  • Brizoeller
    Brizoeller Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Started on the 12th! Missed a few days. Back on track with level 2. And it kicks my butt!! But i love it. Lost an inch in my hips after 5 days. It definitely works :)
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    bump
    39 days left!
  • ecove
    ecove Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it on/off for a while when I don't feel like going to the gym but now is a good excuse to start doing it in addition to the gym so count me in! I'm going to go kick off Day 1 now :D
  • cheersbethani
    cheersbethani Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    starting 30ds tonight. level 1 day 1...
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :)
  • vmatya01
    vmatya01 Posts: 20
    Options
    So this morning has been my 4th day of level 1. I thought this was supposed to be getting easier? I about died this morning, but still made it through to the end!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    So this morning has been my 4th day of level 1. I thought this was supposed to be getting easier? I about died this morning, but still made it through to the end!

I actually found day four and five the worst. Four due to the soreness and five due to the exhaustion. Still, busted it out. :)
  • archadtz
    archadtz Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Ok, so it's not just me! I am on level 1, day 6, had to take a break on day 3 because I was so exhausted and could hardly move!
  • aeris2126
    aeris2126 Posts: 7
    Options

It's weird. I finished day 4 this morning. My level of soreness is decreasing, but for the first time ever, midway through, I felt like I was going to throw up. I usually don't have to take the 5 second break, but today I did. Sheesh!
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I actually did it for the first time yesterday BUT now I have my new weights, so I'm going to count tomorrow morning as day 1. Not sure how I'm going to do with the weights, they are 2kg weights. I guess if I struggle I can drop one, but ill try my damn hardest!! I'll post my measurements in the other thread later on.
  • vmatya01
    vmatya01 Posts: 20
    Options
    Today is day 8 for me, still on level 1. I took yesterday off due to being so exhausted. I didn't want to take anydays off, but I don't think one day will hurt. After having a bad day Sunday, had a BBQ and fell back into my old bad eating habits, I have lost one lb. and one inch off my waist. I haven't measured anything else, but I was happy I didn't totally blow all the hard work I had done on having one bad day. Yesterday I felt so guilty and dissapointed in myself for cheating on my diet. From now on there will be no more bad eating days, especially with all the hard work trying to stick with the 30 day shred.
  • srbinette
    srbinette Posts: 3
    Options
    I didn't take any measurements, sorry! But it's pretty obvious something good is happening!!! Here are my pics from week one! I did 3 1/2 workouts and played tennis once. I also ate a low-fat diet and a little extra protein. Approximately 1500 calories per day.

Before
    IMAG0223-1.jpg

After
    IMAG0285-1.jpg

I feel a lot less bloated. I can feel some tone happening in my arms, abs, thighs, and bum. Loving this so far!!!
  • Jbadiam
    Jbadiam Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ok I want in. I will try to post pics later. I am going to start tomorrow. I have been doing the 30 shred but not consistently. Ok I am putting on my game face ... whew !!!!
  • outeast96
    outeast96 Posts: 1
    Options
    I did this about 2 years ago and think I will start it again tomorrow. So count me in :) I will start level one tomorrow June 2nd and do it 30 days straight which should get me looking a little / lot better by the July 4th weekend..
  • caitsaunt
    caitsaunt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday, and found this thread this evening. Count me in! I haven't taken measurements but will try to do so tomorrow.

I am sort of hobbling around the house after day 2 - love it!