A Man's Opinion...

Options
So for all the men out there, just want to know if you HAD to specify, how much would you want your ideal woman to weigh?

Please list weight & height! Just wondering what your opinions/preferences are!

Replies

• Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    These sorts of questions are just silly. People's body structures change from person to person.

Case in point: My sister is an inch taller than me. When he got married se wore a mermaid style wedding gown. She weighed 115 on her wedding day. I got married 2 years later. I wore her wedding dress. I'm an inch sorter than her and I weighed 129 on my wedding day. The dress didn't need to be altered at all. I wore the exact same dress in the exact same size despite being an inch shorter and 15 lbs heavier. If someone answers your question and says "I'd like a 5'7" woman who weighs no more than 115." they'd have completely dismissed me even though I was the exact same size, just had different numbers.
  • sunkissedxo20
    Options
    These sorts of questions are just silly. People's body structures change from person to person.

Case in point: My sister is an inch taller than me. When he got married se wore a mermaid style wedding gown. She weighed 115 on her wedding day. I got married 2 years later. I wore her wedding dress. I'm an inch sorter than her and I weighed 129 on my wedding day. The dress didn't need to be altered at all. I wore the exact same dress in the exact same size despite being an inch shorter and 15 lbs heavier. If someone answers your question and says "I'd like a 5'7" woman who weighs no more than 115." they'd have completely dismissed me even though I was the exact same size, just had different numbers.

I understand, but I also keep in mind that there was only a 15 pound difference between the two of you.

I'm more so interested in how many men will/would say 5'7 and 170 pounds as opposed to 5'7 and 115.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Don't think you'll get many answers. I can only truly speak for myself, but I honestly don't care what someone weighs and doubt many other men do either. How you look is more important and generally speaking I think most men just find women who look after themselves attractive.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Nice face, weighs less than me, not a bezotch, smart, and a vagina. All else is irrelevant.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FEATURE.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Personally, I would never think about a man in these terms. "I like a guy who weighs 195 if he is 5'10"." It's kind of odd, and reeks of overthinking.

Different men have different preferences, as well. You know. Because they're people.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    117.5 lb, regardless of height.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I want her to be this big so she can give me piggy back rides!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS80YTiVWDQ2CKua7MnaihHzQ-UUNb6Iytrflpu7wjL4klS__Hk
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    As long as I can hold her up while... nevermind. :devil:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    "Other people's opinion of me is none of my business."
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Assuning a decent amount of muscle, then 115 and 5-2 to 5-4
    Assuming not much muscle, then 105.

If taller, then obviously they cna weigh more.

Yes, I know its ideal, superficial, etc...but you did ask.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    117.5 lb, regardless of height.

Sad face.
  • MoogledStats
    Options
    Don't think you'll get many answers. I can only truly speak for myself, but I honestly don't care what someone weighs and doubt many other men do either. How you look is more important and generally speaking I think most men just find women who look after themselves attractive.

I don't care so much about a few pounds really. Just means there is more of ya'! Hah, but really- the most attractive thing is just so long as you're not stupid, and have confidence in yourself.
  • Fnarkk
    Fnarkk Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Huh, I believe I speak for many men when I say that my favorite size for a girl is ' willing '. That pretty much covers everything.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 5'2" to 5'10 and healthy.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Different men have different preferences, as well. You know. Because they're people.
    Damn people! :grumble:
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Why????Just why????
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    121.3 lbs, 5'4'', 36 C bra size, and a steady job in management at "why on earth would you pigeonhole people into a specific weight?" industries.
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    thick and intelligent
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Huh, I believe I speak for many men when I say that my favorite size for a girl is ' willing '. That pretty much covers everything.

LOL Brilliant!