NSV shopping rewards--where do you go to shop?

Options

Replies

• Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Online I love Nordstroms and Boston Proper. Macy's and Dillards for actual shopping!!
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just went to Macy's tonite! Bought 2 pair of size 12 pants.....different brands and both fit....officially a 12....can't wait to be a 10!
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    LOFT!

Best store <3
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Body Central :). It's more party clothes than practical work/school clothes, but they make be feel hawt XD

I love body central! I went there and got some shirts and dresses in a large I was shocked, because the look like their clothes run small!

But anyways I love body central, dots, charlotte russe, forever 21 has cute accessories, rue 21......that's all I can think of right now :)
  • Seraph1120
    Seraph1120 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I should treat myself to some good clothes, but I always turn away at the prices and say I should just see what's at the thrift store. It took a lot for me last weekend to Actually purchase 3 new pairs of shorts at Marshall's. I haven't gotten new shorts in at least 13 years. Being the youngest of 5 girls, I'm used to the money saving hand-me-downs. lol
  • Crumleygirl
    Crumleygirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I love Victoria Secret and Pink. Kohls has good clothes too but I mainly wait to shop there when my dad has 30% off on his credit card.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i'm all about old navy now because it's cheap and they have cute stuff. i dont want to spend too much on clothes while i'm losing weight.
  • striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    H&M, Express, J. Crew, Nordstrom, sometimes Forever 21.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Forever 21 and ModCloth. ModCloth has great dresses!

Just discovered modCloth! Super cute things!!!! I ordered a awesome dress from them! Can't wait to get it!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    With my butt to waist ratio Lane Bryant gets my money then Macy's followed by Dillard's. Target, Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshall's and Belks get a little from me from time to time. Lane and Macys can have excellent prices with mark downs and COUPONS ;-)
  • jesscod
    jesscod Posts: 98
    Options
    Crossroads/Buffalo Exchange for my "in-between" stages - its kinda like thrift, except the clothes are meticulously picked through by the "shoppers" who will give you store credit or cash for taking your lightly used clothes.

Everything else - Macy's or various boutiques in San Francisco - I love that I'm just across the bay bridge from some of the best clothing stores!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    my go to is the GAP, but when I want to feel amazing i go to Nordstrom

I haven't ventured into the GAP since I was skinny--their clothes were always perfect to me back then, because they were cut smaller. Since I got fat, I haven't dared ventured into one. I'll have to check them out again as I shrink. I wonder if the clothes are still cut smaller. Ann Taylor was the same way back when, I haven't been in their in years either.

LOVE Nordstroms sales...really good deals, BUT I've noticed their clothes seem to be a cheaper quality than some years back--especially in the children's and teens dept. But still cute stuff and GREAT deals on sales.

Neiman Marcus has some nice stuff on sale too (on-line especially when they have their 40% off on sales stuff). They have 40% off going on now...but it's their retail price stuff. Also, buying from NM nowadays on-line can be a bummer, because theur return policy is a pain in the neck now.

Bloomingdales has great sales too.

I LOVE Target stuff too, and last week found a gorgeous maxi dress for a song.

J.Jill has cute stuff too, but now that I'm shrinking I'm moving on from the J. Jill and Eileen Fisher look that I loved to help
    hide my big gut and butt in their classic cuts and neutral yet colorful looks.

Love me some Marshall's too...I find really cute stuff in their now that I'm slimming down.

Ralph Lauren on-line has some REALLY CUTE and super GREAT deals on cute stuff too, and lots of their sizes are "big girl" friendly too--Love RL.

Thanks for everyone's replies...there lots of places I haven't checked out but will as I'm slimming down:wink:
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    I love body central... manequins. I feel so old and fat so I don't usually go in.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I love body central... manequins. I feel so old and fat so I don't usually go in.

Hmmmmph...I TOTALLY can relate and know whatcha mean. So GLAD those days are over/numbered!
  • AC417
    AC417 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I can't wait til the day I can go into any clothing store and pick out something that fits me. Until then, it's Old Navy while I'm "in transition." Lane Bryant's clothes are starting to fit me too big now. :)
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    if you're in the process of losing weight, i suggest Ross because it's SOOOO affordable. you could get a complete wardrobe in all sizes and not go broke. i have gone from a 12 to a 4 and my closet is stuffed full of all sizes. i'm finally getting rid of all the 8, 10 and 12's. good luck to you!
  • MarySunshine70
    Options
    I like Wet Seal - and anything lingerie... its SUCH a confidence thing to have great underthings - I can be in the lamest ripped jeans and feel confident cause my underwear is CUTE!
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    Victoria's Secret!! Love their VSX line. and they have way cute clothes online too!
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    I like Wet Seal - and anything lingerie... its SUCH a confidence thing to have great underthings - I can be in the lamest ripped jeans and feel confident cause my underwear is CUTE!

SO TRUE! :)
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I could blow my whole paycheck at Victoria's Secret. I have also discovered that Gordman's has great prices on running shorts and tops. i think I feel a splurge coming on...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!