NSV: SIZE 1 Dress! But how does it look?

Options

Replies

• butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    A-MAZ-ING!!! its sooooo cute, I'm totally jealous!!!! Love the cut, color, belt, everything!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    OK, you asked for honesty.. I personally do not like the dress at all, even if it were a different color. It does clash with the tattoos .. I am not at all trying to be a bitty, I just think your body is amazing and this dress does not compliment it! I honestly think with your complexion and tatts, something in a summer yellow would look amazing on you... again just my opinion :)

I agree! If you decide to keep it I would say a white or a darker blue belt would look best. Don't really like the black or brown with that blue. jMO
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    hrmm, you could do like amillion times better i think. i dont think i would wear that blue even, its a very young kiddie looking color...not they we're old!!!!! i wanna go shopping with u! lol. i seriously bought a cpl bikins on sale the other day, but there were some that woulda been s perfect on you, i seriously wanted to just ship em! lol. i hear ya with the tats, i dont have close to as many as you do, but i do find it heard to dress with them sometimes. i usually just go for fit on my body ratherthan trying to get all matchy matchy with the tattoos, id go crazy! lol. one thing i dont wear tho is buttterfly prints! lol. you should try out those little cotton skirts, i bought 3 of them 2 black, one pink. thyre a stretch cotton knit and i paid like $5 each. just like yoga pants, but in skirt form! super comfy, can wear it with ANY tank i own and looks hot no mater what, dressed up or down. maybe mamas gonna send you one! lol
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    hrmm, you could do like amillion times better i think. i dont think i would wear that blue even, its a very young kiddie looking color...not they we're old!!!!! i wanna go shopping with u! lol. i seriously bought a cpl bikins on sale the other day, but there were some that woulda been s perfect on you, i seriously wanted to just ship em! lol. i hear ya with the tats, i dont have close to as many as you do, but i do find it heard to dress with them sometimes. i usually just go for fit on my body ratherthan trying to get all matchy matchy with the tattoos, id go crazy! lol. one thing i dont wear tho is buttterfly prints! lol. you should try out those little cotton skirts, i bought 3 of them 2 black, one pink. thyre a stretch cotton knit and i paid like $5 each. just like yoga pants, but in skirt form! super comfy, can wear it with ANY tank i own and looks hot no mater what, dressed up or down. maybe mamas gonna send you one! lol

hmmmm skirts... thats an idea! ive never worn skirts before either..... i think i am gonna go back and return this dress, without the kids, so I can take my time and look around.
  • thislittlerose
    Options
    The color is cute for summer. It's the lace that doesn't work. Organic patterns will always clash with your tats. You should stick to solid colors, very, very small prints or stripes. Have you ever tried wearing a pale mint or lilac? The style is perfect for a throw on, casual summer dress. If you got it in a solid, I would change the shape of the straps by removing them and adding something like thick, grosgrain ribbon ties instead.
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i dont like the dress or the style or even on you. i think you can get a much better one n even more confident in a size 1...wtg girl!
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Love the dress, like everyone else the black belt goes better and you should have it if you feel good in it, all well and good us saying it looks good but if your not comfortable or happy in it there's no point, (just saying) :D

But does look good, i like it a lot :D
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    OK, you asked for honesty.. I personally do not like the dress at all, even if it were a different color. It does clash with the tattoos .. I am not at all trying to be a bitty, I just think your body is amazing and this dress does not compliment it! I honestly think with your complexion and tatts, something in a summer yellow would look amazing on you... again just my opinion :)

Same but white would look heavenly on you. Maybe not a fan of white but really you should try some dresses on. Also lime green if you can find anything nice.

Awesome NSV though!! Thats the main most important thing! Anything looks good on a size one. Loll
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I like that fact that it's a sweet dress and you're all tattooed! Like most others, I don't like the belt. A thin red one would look FAB!
    this.
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I love the dress, but the colour on you isn't doing it for me, I think because you are so tanned it's giving off a clashing effect. The dress would look amazing if it had a cream underlayer and rick brown top layer imo :)

The fit, now THAT is superb, yay you!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I like the dress but not the color. Black would be better imo.

ahhhh I'm tryin to get away from black, especially for the summer! lol plus i just bought a black and pink dress and a black dress with skulls on it lol

I'm pretty stuck on black, not surprised I suggested it. I think it's because I think black would look better over the white underlay instead of blue maybe?
  • Flugangst
    Flugangst Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I think a congrats is definitely in order, first of all. I will never be able to fit into a size 1 dress. ;~; I'm a little Jelly. It fits wonderfully!

However, I think the dress itself is pretty ugly...
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    The dress is a perfect fit :))
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    You don't put Volkswagon wheels on a Ferrari! :flowerforyou:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Cute dress, the style looks good, but the colour umm not too sure it works with your skin tone. In red it would be a showstopper. Oh and lose the belts, the dress would look better without one.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan of the style of the dress in general, but you are most certainly fitting that size 1 excellently! Great job! Your body is amazing!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I agree with the previous post.

I don't think I like it at all, perhaps in another color? Sorry
  • gail2207
    gail2207 Posts: 133
    Options
    I love it! It looks great on you with either belt. Wear it with confidence. At the end of the day if you aren't comfortable in it, don't wear it, but I personally think you look fab.
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I think the belts are the wrong style, put up a pic with the belt it came with, I bet that would suit it

Or as another poster said, a white ribbon belt would look great too
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    I love the dress, but the colour on you isn't doing it for me, I think because you are so tanned it's giving off a clashing effect. The dress would look amazing if it had a cream underlayer and rick brown top layer imo :)

The fit, now THAT is superb, yay you!

Totally agree, that is just not your color with the tanned skin.
    By the way..... I just love your tattoos.....