Went from 133 to 118 PICS :)

Options
133lbs October 2011
halloween-1.jpg

305441_10150525277448782_761708781_11806266_2138500387_n.jpg

118lbs May 2012

hikingsolo.jpg

laurelwithscarf.jpg

Hopefully I am not the only one who can see the difference :):)
I need some happy healthy friends, so if you eat an average of 1200 calories OR more a day please add me!!! :)

Replies

• Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Omg so beautiful!!! Great job! My ultimate goal is 115lbs. I heard its harder to lose the smaller you get. How long did it take and was it really difficult? I eat right around 1200 pretty consistent. Love to be friends!! All for healthy skinny!!
  • honeythatsokay
    Options
    You look great! I'm trying to lose the same amount as you so I will add you :)
  • wlaurel
    wlaurel Posts: 43
    Options
    Thanks!! Yeah I want to be 115 as well, only three more pounds to go!! I started working out and eating healthy about six months ago, but I didn't start losing weight until a few months after when I found what worked best for my body. For me it was harder to lose the first few pounds but it's different for everyone, thanks for the add! :)
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!:)
  • Hailei
    Hailei Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look great, but you were also beautiful to begin with :P
    Great job!
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! You're at my goal weight as well! I wonder too, how long did it get you to get there? Was it hard? Did you plateau along the way?
    Add me!!
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Definitely see the difference! You look great in both photos. Congrats on your
    tranformation.
  • vanvong
    vanvong Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow you look great, I just started 3 days ago and I'm at 135 and want to be 115 too. I'm just wondering how often do you workout and what kind of workout do you do?
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    You look awesome in both before & after pics. Great job!
  • annie208
    annie208 Posts: 8
    Options
    Congrats! I am currently at 134 and am trying to get down to 100 (but I'm also like 5' tall :)
  • isweatglitter
    Options
    wow! great job. you are really pretty!
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Seconding everyone's comments - you looked beautiful to begin with and now you look amazing!
    Thanks!! Yeah I want to be 115 as well, only three more pounds to go!! I started working out and eating healthy about six months ago, but I didn't start losing weight until a few months after when I found what worked best for my body. For me it was harder to lose the first few pounds but it's different for everyone, thanks for the add! :)

This is great to hear - It's been insanely difficult for me to lose these first couple of pounds (lost about 4.5 in three months)! But I'm seeing some progress these last two weeks so maybe things are looking up. Out of curiosity, what did work best for your body?
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    well done,...i eat about 1400 calories a day, & im trying to get to 120lbs....ill add you.
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!
  • 30musha30
    30musha30 Posts: 114
    Options
    you look amazing! I'm 120lbs now, really want to be 115. How tall are you?
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    i see the difference hun, u look amazing ;)
  • mscrholder
    mscrholder Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS!! AMAZING!! WAY TO GO!! : )
  • mariefrance91
    mariefrance91 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you look so good! congrats !
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • falcon367
    falcon367 Posts: 116
    Options
    Yep, I see it! WTG!! Pretty girl, beautiful smile ... good job reaching your goal - congrats!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!