Anyone else have a goal weight of 105?

Options
Hi! I'm new to this website. I already love it!
I want to lose a total of 15 lbs before I go on vacation in January.
I am excited and plan on using this site as often as I can!
I hope we can all reach our goals together! :)
Good luck to all. We can do it!

Replies

• BossyGirl
    BossyGirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    No if i was 105 then I would look like a skeleton. How tall are you?
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    No if i was 105 then I would look like a skeleton. How tall are you?

My thoughts exactly!
  • Skinny100
    Options
    Aww - I'm a shorty :) so it's still in my healthy weight range :)
    Thanks for posting!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Um... I want to lose 105 pounds. Does that count?
  • kgrc
    kgrc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    No, my goal is is 5 lbs more than yours..110
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi Skinny100,

My goal weight is 110 lbs. I'm 4'10" so I think that is close enough. I lose about 4 pounds a month. Anything faster then that is not healthy.The less you have to lose the longer it takes. Hope this helps you.:smile:

Gina
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    edit
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    Um, I want to get a little bit below 120? But I'm like 5'7 haha, I think at 105 I'd look kinda sickly :)
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    heya =)....I'm 4'10 and I want to weigh in at around 110-105lbs (Im going to see if im happy with the way i look at 110lbs)....I have about another 12lbs to go before i reach 110lbs......im hoping by jan. I'll have reached my goal weight :bigsmile: best of luck to ya hun :flowerforyou:
  • bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Response to kgrc:
    No, my goal is is 5 lbs more than yours..110

Your profile said your doctor thinks 112 is way too thin and your goal is 110? Please be careful. I'm 5' 6'' (two inches shorter than you) and 112 and am considered "underweight". Just make sure your trying to be healthy and not just skinny. Best of luck.
  • persian_dancer
    Options
    I'm 4'10" and I want to get to 120 first before I try for 113. :D
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    No, but close. I'm 5' 0.5" and I have settled around 112.

I go up and down due to water weight from that point. It scares me to go under 110 as I'm already pretty lean and it scares me to go over 114 as I don't want to gain my weight back.

But I do think at some point your body fat percentage is more important than your scale weight. Mine is either 17% or 10-12% depending on whether you believe my trainer at the gym or my Tanita Ironman Segmental Body Composition Monitor (i.e., scale) at home. So I'm all muscle and lean tissue. Therefore, I can get away with 110-ish. But, if my body fat were 20-25% and I was the weight I am now, I'd be both skinny-fat and unhealthy because I'd have so much less muscle mass - 89 lb. of muscle instead of the 100 lb. I have now.
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3 and weighing 105 would be sooo great. However my goal for right now is 110. i might be able to get down to 105 if my boobs were removed.. :laugh: