Weight loss supp stack!?

Options
Anyone have any good stacks for supps??
I wanna drop fat % Fast as!

Morning before gym i have a capsual of meizack soft gel caps, I scoop Oxy elete Pro mixed with a boroca in water and then go o cardio... pretty potent mix!

But i need Help :(

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Supplements attribute about 1%-2% of your total weight loss. The rest is from diet and hard *kitten* work.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'd be careful about mixing that stuff. I'd double check with a pharmacist and see if it's ok first.
  • littlemiss5foot1
    littlemiss5foot1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    wel this week is an epic fail :( cant eat or have energy or do cardio coz my wisdom teeth are causing me greif :( Been usuing maxines burn protein shakes n drinking them to try keep calories up but no dice. :(

stoped the oxy and mtk coz im not eating so its no good taking it if im not working with it.
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any good stacks for supps??
    I wanna drop fat % Fast as!

Morning before gym i have a capsual of meizack soft gel caps, I scoop Oxy elete Pro mixed with a boroca in water and then go o cardio... pretty potent mix!

But i need Help :(

You trying to kill yourself? Id leave that junk alone if I were you.
  • Jordant107
    Jordant107 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Maybe go with an appetite suppressant/ something that speeds up your metabolism like Hydroxycut Hardcore!?!? Stack it with BSc Hydroxyburn Pro to meet calorie requirements and keep you going. I've also found that whey protein does wonders for when I'm trying to lose fat.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Go with the tried and true, the only scientifically proven legal non-prescription stack: EC. It works.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Raspberry ketones.
    Tapeworms.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    You have a bunch of posts stating that you had a hard time getting to even 1200 calories a day and you exercise. At that level of eating you really do not need to be taking any weight loss supplements.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    ECA stack is best! Kind of like a push / pull routine.... old school does it right!!!!!
  • Scott613
    Options
    Go with the tried and true, the only scientifically proven legal non-prescription stack: EC. It works.
    What??? Huh??? Um ok:ohwell:
  • jfan175
    Options

Hang on there 'til I finish this 38th set of squats.
  • Scott613
    Options

Hang on there 'til I finish this 38th set of squats.
    get it girl:wink:
  • Scott613
    Options
    <---Only 38th rep ever done is push ups. I put up real pictures of myself :wink: :wink:
  • jfan175
    Options
    Nice arm.
  • littlemiss5foot1
    Options
    You have a bunch of posts stating that you had a hard time getting to even 1200 calories a day and you exercise. At that level of eating you really do not need to be taking any weight loss supplements.

ignoring the fact i havent filled in my diary for a while, but ive actually got to my 1200 calories a day (ignore thi week coz i cant eat solids coz i have wisdom tooth coming through :( but normally , breakfast is porridge, then 2-3 hours later ill have yougurt n some fruit like watermelon and peaches lunch usualy a salad sandwhich or a chicken salad no dressing then afternoon carrot sticks and hardboild egg and then gym 30 min on tredmill and do some wwights,, usually do poort effort coz i get bored and its hard when no one goes ( literlly the only person) then protein shake with egg white but every 2nd night i usually eat a proper dinner....

I should of put this as fat % loss helo as i dont actually want to loose weight just burn fat % as i already weght 57kg...
  • littlemiss5foot1
    Options
    so your saying no supps, just do excersies? what would u recomend?
    I only have that mix coz it gives me boost but i feel like im on drugs and i dont like it.. but i need the energy to get me motivated.... I dont want to loose weight just cut body fat% i weight 57-58kgs 5'1 in height and have 33% body fat.. only been taking this stuff coz i read it cuts body % fat..
  • littlemiss5foot1
    Options
    i dont get it?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

ignoring the fact i havent filled in my diary for a while, but ive actually got to my 1200 calories a day (ignore thi week coz i cant eat solids coz i have wisdom tooth coming through :( but normally , breakfast is porridge, then 2-3 hours later ill have yougurt n some fruit like watermelon and peaches lunch usualy a salad sandwhich or a chicken salad no dressing then afternoon carrot sticks and hardboild egg and then gym 30 min on tredmill and do some wwights,, usually do poort effort coz i get bored and its hard when no one goes ( literlly the only person) then protein shake with egg white but every 2nd night i usually eat a proper dinner....

I should of put this as fat % loss helo as i dont actually want to loose weight just burn fat % as i already weght 57kg...

I did not look at your diary - but some posts you had made indicating that you were eating less than 1200 and exercising.

The only way to keep your weigh the same but lose fat is to gain lean body mass. You will not be doing that eating at that level. You basically need to be eating at a surplus, getting enough protein and doing resistance training to gain LBM.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    so your saying no supps, just do excersies? what would u recomend?
    I only have that mix coz it gives me boost but i feel like im on drugs and i dont like it.. but i need the energy to get me motivated.... I dont want to loose weight just cut body fat% i weight 57-58kgs 5'1 in height and have 33% body fat.. only been taking this stuff coz i read it cuts body % fat..

In general, supplements do not cut body fat specifically - they speed up your metabolism (to a small degree) and supress your appetite, effectively creating a larger deficit. From your diet, it sounds as if you do not need to be eating less. In all honesty, I would focus on strength training, not take the supplements and eat more.
  • littlemiss5foot1
    Options
    cool, yeah i jst throught the diry thing in coz i wasnt sure if u looked but yeah was struggling big time to eat 1200 calories!

Can u recomend any excerses i can ?

Thanks heaps for your input, i appreciate it, i feel like a dumb dumb but its pretty hard to get that motivation :(