Berry's bare belly challenge - 1st July outdoors edition

Options
BerryH
BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
Bare belly believers, you know how it works.

On 1st July or as close as you can get, do a workout with your belly on display - shirt off, crop-top or bikini, whatever works for you. Take a photo to prove it. It's as simple as that!

For July, I thought I'd make this an outdoors challenge - blow that fluff out of your belly buttons! Southern hemisphere MFPs get a pass on this, seeing as it's mid-winter :laugh:

Not just for the six packs and those who've reached their goals, this is about body confidence for all shapes and sizes, even my still-substantial stomach! To get an idea, here are last month's results:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/583027-berry-s-bare-belly-challenge-june-edition?page=5#posts-8880341

Replies

• Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I'm in again.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    July is my birthday month AND I live in Florida, so I have no choice.*sighs like a Southern Belle* I'm in lol
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Aha, I was looking through the June challenge and was gutted i missed out, however seeing a July edition has raised my motivational levels to record highs.

An ex smoker (as of 2 weeks ago) who is looking for support to rip up my physique and get fitter leaner and stronger for life!

add me as i need all the motivation i can get
  • violetcrumble84
    Options
    I'm in - I'm getting married in 30 days so have lots of things to motivate me.

I am in the southern hemisphere... but on the 1st July I'll be at the beach so it shouldn't be too bad. I hope!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I'm in. It won't be pretty, but I'm in. :)
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • BerryH
    Options
    Just bumping this as we've had such a great response to the June edition!
  • BerryH
    Options
    First day back running after weeks! Still a bit congested from my cold so took it nice and slowly. I've added kettlebells into my routine, so I'm hoping it'll show in my core for the next photo call!
  • tuneweplay
    tuneweplay Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I'll join in again. That'll be right at the end of my week long canoe trip. We'll see what that does to my core!
  • kmarie01
    kmarie01 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds great.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    All right -- I have to try this. No one has seen that belly for years! I just started daring to bare the arms when working out (even in the public gym, not just at home!) and am wearing tight stretchy exercise togs. Feels good. Bare belly has to feel even better! By July 1 it is.

Thanks for the idea -- it'll be fun.

liselyn
  • BerryH
    Options
    I'll join in again. That'll be right at the end of my week long canoe trip. We'll see what that does to my core!
    Canoeing's supposed to be the bomb for your core, you'll look even more awesome!

A big welcome to everyone new to tummy exposure this month!
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Took my before picture today lets see where this journey takes me :S
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Can I take my pic today of am I too late? I so need this lol
  • BerryH
    Options
    Can I take my pic today of am I too late? I so need this lol
    Workout and pic not due until 1st July, so plenty of time!
  • AshleyVeronica
    AshleyVeronica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've yet to post a pic in the June challenge still...but I am working on getting the guts to do it lol So here's hoping I am in July also lol