Sweets

Options
After I work out I find myself craving sweets in a BIG way!! Any way to prevent/stop/satisfy this?

Replies

• ccmandel
    ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My trick for satisfying my sweet tooth is frozen grapes! Also pineapple...it's worked for me and I haven't had sweets for over 3 months!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Number of Servings 24

Ingredients
    Libby's - 100% Pure Pumpkin- 15 oz Can, 1 container (1 4/5 cups ea.)
    Betty Crocker - Super Moist - Chocolate Fudge Cake (Mix Only), 1 container (1 package ea.)
    Batter is very thick so I used a small Ice Cream scoop to put into cupcake cups
    350 degrees for 20-25 min or until toothpick comes out clean. Depends on oven. Mine took 25 min

Per Serving: Calories73, Carbs 16, Fat 1, Protein 1, Sodium 159 , Chol 0
    You can sprinkle with powdered sugar or top with frosting but the are great plain.
    or
    Fat Free Pudding Cup with 1 crushed Graham cracker
    or
    Low fat Fudge Pops
    or
    Apple Cut up and sprinkled with Cinnamon and 1 tsp of sugar and microwaved
    or
    1 oz dark chocolate
    or
    Fresh watermelon, berries or grapes over yogurt
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Fruit OR protein (such as some chicken breast) OR mint gum telds to distract me.
  • Corrin17
    Corrin17 Posts: 14
    Options
    Great ideas!!! Thank you!~
  • BobzStuff
    BobzStuff Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I use chocolate whey protien powder with skim milk after a workout. I'm getting all the protien I need and enjoying the sweet I want. It tastes like chocolate milk to me.
  • starla5881
    starla5881 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I drink a small glass of chocolate milk post-workout (the kind w/out HFCS). Satisfies the sweet tooth, and the protein makes me feel fabulous.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Ill have a couple of graham crackers 120 Cal with two tablespons PB wich is 220 i think off hand kinda high in Cal but reasonbly healthy in moderation. Get some fats and protein. And its Yummy I have to admit at times I find it difficult to have only two sheets.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I always have Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches or chocolate dipped frozen bananas in the freezer for serious sweet cravings.