I ran my first 5k trail run today!!! =)

Options

Replies

• mommybird1
    mommybird1 Posts: 16
    Options
    Congrats on your first 5K. I just started running 1 1/2 years ago for the first time in my life and discovered I love it too. I have never run a 5K trail run though.. sounds fun. You look amazing.. way to go!!! whoo hoo on the doggie fund raising also!!!
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous! What a huge inspiration!! Fantastic time too!
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love it to. I finished my 4th 5K last weekend. I am registering for 5 more by the end of summer.

So much fun, and Congratulations!
  • megacy
    megacy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's great that you found you love running when you thought you wouldn't., and inspiring!
  • kazza2cats
    kazza2cats Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Keep that feeling! Well done you. I just love it when someone "finds" running :flowerforyou:
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thank you, guys! I'm so excited I can't stop talking about it and I already signed up for my next 5k on June 16th! :happy:
  • getwhatugive
    Options
    Trail running, so much more fun than road running. Excellent accomplishment, hi 5s !
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!! So motivating.
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! My inner runner is dying to get out. I've tried--my knees hurt and I get so winded. But I'm inspired by you and my other MFPs!
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is great inspiration!!! You look great & I bet you feel great as well!! Congrats!
  • jjm51002
    jjm51002 Posts: 1
    Options
    Get job. You look great also. I am just starting out and that is one of my goals to.
  • khawkin
    khawkin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, that is amazing! So proud of you. I'm on the C25k journey myself right now :)
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • Canbfit4life
    Canbfit4life Posts: 124
    Options
    youre looking amazing girl ...totally feel your excitement ...ran my first 8k run in April & its been 2 yrs that I ve been running consistenly & im so a runner now ...take care
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Congrats Kyli. Love the photo's. You did great today. You continue to be an inspiration. Well done!
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Awesome! My last race was a 5 miles trail run (through woods, etc) and it was so much fun.
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling
  • kelfhouse
    kelfhouse Posts: 16
    Options
    Congrats. So inspired by you. Next year I will DO this with you!!!
  • ba502
    ba502 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    How awesome. I started running last year using C25K - never thought I would be able to do it....but I am. I just did my 2nd 5K Race a few weekends ago - my best time ever 35 minutes. I absolutely love C25K and recommend it to everyone. I had forgotten how much I loved to run as a kid. I love the inner sense of power every time I finish a run. Keep on going!!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Congrats. So inspired by you. Next year I will DO this with you!!!

That would be awesome! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!