~*~ Motivation Jars ~*~ (re-post)

Options

Replies

• SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I have some too. I keep them on the top shelf of my computer desk. I'm sure to see them everyday! lol I just added 2 more to the "Lost" jar today. Although mine aren't really jars! lol

GEMJAR2.jpg
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    This is such a cute idea! I am so making some this weekend :smile:
  • EllenGould
    EllenGould Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great idea, another way to visualize progress made toward goal. I'll be making a set also. Thanks
  • Beleren
    Beleren Posts: 142
    Options
    Hope everyone has fun making them! :)
  • tarizard
    tarizard Posts: 5
    Options
    OMG that is soo awesome! I really need to do this! Thank you for posting this!!

When you get a certain number of marbles over to the other jar do you have a reward of some sort in mind?
  • doreenOrtiz
    doreenOrtiz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is a neat idea, think I might try it to keep me motivated. I use to put bigger pictures of me around the house but after a while those pictures seemed like they did not exist...lol so it was back to eating unhealthy and to much of it. So totally up for this new Idea of inspiration.
  • Beleren
    Options
    Who's the coolest most creative girl? SAMANTHA!

Lol, well aren't you just a sweetheart? :smile:
    OMG that is soo awesome! I really need to do this! Thank you for posting this!!

When you get a certain number of marbles over to the other jar do you have a reward of some sort in mind?

I might. I haven't really thought about it honestly. I'll probably do something at 50 pounds lost.

I have a big poster board in my bedroom with a "goal list", basically pounds lost & dates, inches, money saved, things paid off, walking more, lifting more, old pants to fit into, etc. It's a mix of fitness & just basic life goals. I think I actually have more fun with the poster than the jars, because I can track many other goals instead of just one. :) I still love my jars though!

1COcu.jpg

I'm kind of a sticker fiend. :smile:
  • Charlayray
    Charlayray Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love it. Got to make now!
  • Beleren
    Options
    I love it. Got to make now!

Do it! So much fun. :smile:
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm sooooo stopping by Target tonight for supplies to make these. Very cool.
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this IDEA!
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    bump I think I want to do this!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to do this too....Maybe even the poster board one you have as well!! I probably have all of the supplies at home now b/c I have tons of crafts and of course stickers for my son and I to play with!! Great idea!! :)
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Fantastic idea!!!!
  • Beleren
    Options
    Fantastic idea!!!!

Thanks!
    Definitely going to do this too....Maybe even the poster board one you have as well!! I probably have all of the supplies at home now b/c I have tons of crafts and of course stickers for my son and I to play with!! Great idea!! :)

You should post it after you do it! I'd love if everyone would post theirs actually. I think it'd be cool to see the different styles. :smile:
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Super cute idea!!! I think I may just do that!!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Lovely idea!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Love the idea.....I would get to have 99 marbles in mine : )
  • wed30
    wed30 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Love this idea! Thank you so much for letting us in on it! I have some things I can already use too!
  • Jessie1227
    Jessie1227 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ohmygoodness! How cute! I'm going to make some! That's such a great idea, I love putting things into perspective like this. Thanks! :)