<3 Alcohol

Options

Replies

• marywanoKC
    marywanoKC Posts: 176
    Options
    Yes. It dehydrates you and makes it harder for your body to break down and digest food.

I love drinking, especially vodka, but I rarely touch the stuff these days, because I figure why go through all of the diet change and exercise if I'm just going to negate it by boozing up.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    It probably can, but doesn't me.. I love me some booze :D
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I drink like a sorority girl with daddy issues but am still losing weight and gaining strength just fine.

But, in my defense, I'm pretty awesome. This might not work for everyone.
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I drink like a sorority girl with daddy issues but am still losing weight and gaining strength just fine.

But, in my defense, I'm pretty awesome. This might not work for everyone.

THIS

Bahahhahahahahah
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    P.S. The OP has a legit question, because the calorie count for a rum and diet is WAY different than a mudslide from Applebee's...so if you can find a substitute for what you're doing, that is a lifestyle change!

This is no different than finding ways to slim down (or Weight Watcherize, as I like to call it) other recipes. If you can find a way to cut fat/calories/carbs and still enjoy life...WIN!
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Alcohol should go back to being banned. It ruins marriages and children's lives. It's not something to celebrate nor is it something to brag about. Alcohol kills. It'sa joke and it blows my mind how many people are on here asking what kind of alcohol they can drink so they can continue to drink and still lose weight.

Debbie+Downer.jpg

Man FUNK that !!!!!!!!

Learn how to control urself and be a responsible adult. If not we have a paid hotel for you.

Hell yes I'm drinkin beer after eating light today and normally i do cardio + weight lifting. True my gains might not be as substantial as those who don't drink but I'm not that FAT not an alcoholic yada yada yada and still enjoy my weekend beers. It's life bro not PRISON if you know how to control yourself.....
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Raising the wine glass as I type...:drinker: I plan for it... and losing...so take that as you want!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Alcohol should go back to being banned. It ruins marriages and children's lives. It's not something to celebrate nor is it something to brag about. Alcohol kills. It'sa joke and it blows my mind how many people are on here asking what kind of alcohol they can drink so they can continue to drink and still lose weight.

This totally killed my buzz.
  • shaneNSW
    shaneNSW Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    So do you think my love of booze screws up weight loss?
    Of course not!
    And it is great for your liver as well :indifferent:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Right on what kinda wine?
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    getdrunknotfat.com

helpful helpful helpful, i always refer to it before i go out drinking (: and make sure i can fit alcohol into my daily calories (:
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a bottle of wine to enjoy while I read this thread..
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I think cocaine counteracts the effects of alcohol on fat loss.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    If it fits your calories and you're not abusing it, you should be fine.

I rarely drink, and only 1-2 beers max anymore, mostly because I once had a problem with binge drinking. I put on a lot of weight in that time because booze made me eat more, so it's not just the calories from the alcohol that end up harming your efforts. Make sure you're not "nibbling" when drunk, and you should be alright. Plenty of people on here have been successful and still enjoy alcohol.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I love booze & I've lost weight...So it can't completely destroy any hopes of losing weight, like a lot of people think.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I was drinking a beer one time and corn punched me in the scrotal region.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    <
    drinking jager bombs at the moment...... wooooooi
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    If it fits your calories and you're not abusing it, you should be fine.

I rarely drink, and only 1-2 beers max anymore, mostly because I once had a problem with binge drinking. I put on a lot of weight in that time because booze made me eat more, so it's not just the calories from the alcohol that end up harming your efforts. Make sure you're not "nibbling" when drunk, and you should be alright. Plenty of people on here have been successful and still enjoy alcohol.

^^this - the drunken munchies will do far more damage to your weight loss. The alcohol itself, not really as long as you are eating enough actual food to get appropriate macro and micronutrients in.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Just drink it in moderation...I cut it out completely because if I have one, I have to have 10 lol
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I was drinking a beer one time and corn punched me in the scrotal region.

Pics or it didn't happen.