<3 Alcohol

Options

Replies

• nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    'Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.' Ben Franklin

I dont think Benny would lie to us ;). That being said, i believe without a doubt that beer is the man reason i gained all the weight i did. Of course PTSD mixed with beer helped as well lol
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Now here's a question... Do you think alcohol leads to explicit photos on MFP? :huh:
  • tigerlily132
    Options
    Workout, drink lots of water and drink away:smokin: ( just make sure u don't go over ur calories ):drinker:
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    In response to the 'negative nancy'... My mother chose alcohol over me, and that was 10 years ago... I moved out when I was 15 to get away from the situation, and I have yet to forgive her. You choose who you surround yourself with. If my wife chose alcohol over my son (I could give a **** less how I was treated), then she would be going to get help, and I would raise my son as well as I possibly could...

In response to the OP. As long as you are enjoying life, and achieving what you want to achieve, do what makes you happy. You only live once, and you won't make it out alive, so enjoy your time :) Just remember, alcohol is empty calories... but it IS a lot of fun :) I have more fun drinking with a few friends and playing beer pong on the weekends than I really do the rest of the week. Just make sure that you aren't ruining other people's lives in the process like my mother.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I was drinking a beer one time and corn punched me in the scrotal region.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm sorry, this is MFP this isn't www.beerandballs.com. I mean if you wanted pics of that you should just go to www.budlightandscrote.com not MFP. Seriously it's right here in the rules:

Rules about asking for ball pics:

- Don't ask for ball pics.
    - Don't eat corn.
    - Cleavage, Hammocks, Ob-Gyn.

Ok now that we're clear on that, you have a great day m'am.

EDIT: I forgot "buttfart".
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    People, people, people!!! To avoid the excessive calories from your favorite booze, stop ingesting it orally, and start ingesting it rectally. You'll get a faster buzz since there are no digestive juices getting in the way, and that booze can go straight into your blood stream.

However, I must warn you... the phrase "getting *kitten*-faced" or "drunk off your @ss&quot; takes on a whole new meaning! :ohwell:
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I was drinking a beer one time and corn punched me in the scrotal region.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm sorry, this is MFP this isn't www.beerandballs.com. I mean if you wanted pics of that you should just go to www.budlightandscrote.com not MFP. Seriously it's right here in the rules:

Rules about asking for ball pics:

- Don't ask for ball pics.
    - Don't eat corn.
    - Cleavage, Hammocks, Ob-Gyn.

Ok now that we're clear on that, you have a great day m'am.

Oh my God... I can't breathe. :laugh:
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I don't care what the song says Patron is and will always be my friend. Very much so tonight!
  • HipsBreastsandMore
    HipsBreastsandMore Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't think so...As long as you stick with your calories! I like Vodka with Sprite zero and a lime. Or if I'm at home I will use a crystal light packet with that!

That's what I like there!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

My only question is, "where do the other farts come from besides the butt?"
  • Trail_Addict
    Options

My only question is, "where do the other farts come from besides the butt?"

I'm literally LOL'ing so hard right now!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Now here's a question... Do you think alcohol leads to explicit photos on MFP? :huh:

On MFP no.. with my husband yes LOL
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Alcohol should go back to being banned. It ruins marriages and children's lives. It's not something to celebrate nor is it something to brag about. Alcohol kills. It'sa joke and it blows my mind how many people are on here asking what kind of alcohol they can drink so they can continue to drink and still lose weight.
    tumblr_m4z4x89oSG1rq8as9.gif
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Meanwhile, as I drown my sorrows in cheap red wine.
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Empty calories all around.

Do you research. Maybe the numbers will help with moderation. But it isn't called a "beer gut" for nothing :)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    People, people, people!!! To avoid the excessive calories from your favorite booze, stop ingesting it orally, and start ingesting it rectally. You'll get a faster buzz since there are no digestive juices getting in the way, and that booze can go straight into your blood stream.

However, I must warn you... the phrase "getting *kitten*-faced" or "drunk off your @ss&quot; takes on a whole new meaning! :ohwell:

Dude, I was drinking when I read that - now I need to clean my keyboard
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    Empty calories all around.

Do you research. Maybe the numbers will help with moderation. But it isn't called a "beer gut" for nothing :)

It couldn't be all of the high calorie foods consumed during alcohol ingestion. :wink:
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Right ok, soo alot of people are saying that you can drink alcohol and still loose weight if ur under your calories.. So in other words, if i ate 1400 cals a day of lard, or 1400 cals a day of nutritious food i will loose weight on either one of them?! ....no! Its WHAT you put into your body that will help you too loose weight! Even if u are under your calories, alcohol isnt nutritious for you! Sorry you can all call me a bit.ch but i really dont care, ive learnt that if i stay under my cals yet eat crisps, chocolate, carbs etc i wont loose weight, whereas if im under my cals and eat plenty of fruit n veg, protien, a little carbs then i will loose weight :)

Sorry, but you are wrong. This is a very basic concept and spreading misinformation doesn't help. If you ate 1400 calories a day worth of lard, beer and chocolate, you would still lose weight. You would end up with other health problems eventually, sure, but you'd lose weight. There's just no way around it.

There are many, many people here (including myself) who have lost significant weight while including alcohol in our diets. Account for the calories just like you would account for anything else you eat/drink and you'll be fine.
    Thanks for this reply. Math is a real thing. Calorie deficit = weight loss. Acquire your deficit in an unhealthy manner and you might have health problems.
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I drink like a sorority girl with daddy issues but am still losing weight and gaining strength just fine.

But, in my defense, I'm pretty awesome. This might not work for everyone.
    I ♥ you :drinker:
  • ReconRon
    ReconRon Posts: 1
    Options
    Protein and Carbs are 4kcal to the g. Alcohol is 7kcal to the g and fat is 9kcal per gram. It isn't the smartest choice. If you drink beer, drink light. Better yet switch to whiskey.