Newbie Here!

Options
Hello everyone.

So I made this account a while ago and just ended up finding it deciding to become serious about the weight lost for my own personal evolution to better myself as a person. My initial weight when I had first joined was 207lbs, the heaviest I have ever weighed. Now I weigh 189lbs but I'm not stopping there. My goal is around 150lbs and I wouldn't be upset if I lost a few more, haha. Mainly I want to live healthy, pounds don't matter quite as much as my general health does but they do play a factor.

A friend highly recommended this site and I hope it is as awesome as it sounds! I'm very excited!

Replies

• oonafey
    oonafey Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started getting serious about my weight loss goals Monday, so I am new too!
    I only have about 20 lbs. to lose which seems to make it harder to get started for some reason. Definitely use the food journal, you'll be amazed at how many extra calories you eat without realizing!

Good luck!
  • czar1978
    Options
    Welcome! :happy:

This is a great site! It will definitely help you on your path to weight loss, fitness, and better overall health.

Best of luck on your endeavor!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    HI! :tongue:
  • zombiebullet
    Options
    Welcome
  • BMAJK
    BMAJK Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I agree with you-the way I look at it, losing weight is a side effect of being healthy! Also I have to say you are very beautiful! If that is you in your profile pic.lol you never know nowadays. Mine is of Britney for crying out loud!lol
    anyway good luck on your continued journey to being the healthiest person you can be!!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    :laugh: It's really her. I promise.