• LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I really, really wanna zig a zig ah..

But that's beside the point.
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    To astound everyone with my Beyoncé-ness.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I want to feel confident
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I want to stop hating myself, to be comfortable with what I see in a mirror and what I know strangers see as they pass me. When I was a kid my father instigated my poor eating habits and my weight gain and he turned around and harassed and abused me about it until I finally stopped being in his custody. Even after his death and years of therapy I can't shake that seed of self-hatred he planted and I want my weight loss to be the one thing that finally does. I want it to be what kicks the remaining shackles he still has on me.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I love all of these. I think I want what you all want too. But, I think I have some of the things the OP wants and now I will appreciate them more. I was in the car this morning and it was hot. I was so happy just to be comfortable in a pair of shorts and at that moment wished EVERYONE could feel as comfortable as me. No matter what size! (And I have 40 pounds to lose) I wish you all well.
  • kgilbert75
    kgilbert75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I want people to say "wow, she's cute!" Yep, it may be vain, but I'm 36 and that's what I want. I also want to love everything that I try on and not hate walking by a mirror (I'm getting there). I want my sons and husband to know that I'm happy with who I am, so that they can be happy with who they are. I want to live past the age of 65. My mom died when she was 58 and my dad died when he was 59 and I hope to outlive both and live to see my grandkids grow up!
  • babyann79
    babyann79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    What I really want is to be healthy. There are all types of ailments that run in my family from diabetes to high blood pressure. I don't want any of that. I want to wake up in the morning and feel good and look good. As said in an earlier post, I don't want to shop in the "plus size" section or store. I just want to be free from worrying about my weight. I'm sick of it. I want it gone for good and to never return.
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    To be satisfied.
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I want to keep challenging myself by setting goals for things like strength training and running.

To be honest I'd also like people to say 'she's in good shape for her age'
  • sstewa5638
    sstewa5638 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want.....

great, now that's gonna be stuck in my head all day >.>

I was thinking that when I opened this,,,,thanks now its really stuck in my head haha
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options

I would genuinely like to be her too! Wow!,
  • Mariea521
    Mariea521 Posts: 12
    Options
    I want to age gracefully, avoid unnecessary health problems due to a poor lifestyle choice of no physical activity and a unhealthy life style.. I want to improve my over all muscle strength . I really want to focus be physically fit even with some limitations really just my right shoulder which tends to freeze up on me but I notice I am getting stronger and getting more flexible in that area . I just want to keep pushing to be the best me physically and mentally possible.
  • LemonJADE
    LemonJADE Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I want to lose the weight because I have been there before and I remember just how confident it made me feel. :)
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    After my mother passed away 11 yrs. ago, it hit me hard one day that I need/want to lose weight so I can enjoy all the goodness in life. Through me she will always live so I have to keep going or she really is gone. So this journey is about keeping myself and her alive....
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    These are some great goals! No matter what life brings, it is better to face it HEALTHY and not have the added stress of weight-related miseries... But the thinking, planning ... that doesn't stop, or the weight comes back. So for that part of it - embrace! Your healthy life calls for some extra work, and will - for life! And it is so very, very worth it.

Hmmmm, what do I want? To keep winning the battle, and hopefully help some others in their fight, too. (Oh, and better triceps - working on those!) :wink:
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    What i really want ? Loosing weight is a part of some plans i have in mind .
    I wanna look better, stop being so lazy and self indulgent and bitter when it comes to myself
    I want to have a child in 2 years and by then i want to weight a healthy weight that will be easier to achieve back...
    My health, i have 2 lower back hernias , and hight bloodpressure and im not getting any younger, if i keep like this in my 40ths my health will be terrible
  • nailqueen74
    nailqueen74 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    A flat stomach!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Weight-loss is just as mental and emotional as it is physical in my opinion.

I'm currently in maintain, so I do not have anymore left to lose.

My final goal, just learn to like me more, mainly on the inside. I have an awful habit of cutting myself down, picking myself apart. I need to change that, big time.
  • AngelsheriHackley
    AngelsheriHackley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I WANT TO BE HAPPY IN MY OWN SKIN! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO BUY ANY DRESS AND NOT WORRY ABOUT IF IT WILL FIT RIGHT OR NOT. I WANT TO BE HEALTHY, SEXY AND CONFIDENT IN MYSELF AND MY APPEARANCE. I WANT TO BE HAPPY ABOUT TAKING PICTURES OF MYSELF AND WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.. I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY AND LOVE MYSELF!!!
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I want:
    - to be proud of myself
    - to feel good about myself
    - to be able to buy all of the great looking clothes out there in average sizes
    - to be a role model for my children
    - to be confident in how I look
    - to not have my entire life based around calorie count
    - to continue to enjoy my friends here on MFP because they have come to be a huge area of support
    - oh yeah and a flat enough stomach