What do you "really" want?

Options
13»

Replies

• Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    I want to be strong( getting there)....I want to be motivated to do things.(GETTING THERE)..depression sucks!
  • TheNakedHouseWife
    Options
    At this point in my life - what I really want is;

children.

I'm at an unhealthy weight for pregnancy and even though people my weight get pregnant and give birth to healthy babies, I would still prefer to lose weight first.

& that is why I'm doing this.
  • diddyh
    diddyh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I want to be fit, strong, healthy, and I want to look good. I'm not sure how many pounds I need to be for that to happen. I'll figure it out when I get there.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I want to be as comfortable and confident with my body as I am with my personality.
  • embclark
    embclark Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I want for my daughter to learn good habits from me so she won't have to live the first half of her life feeling out of place like her mother did...
  • newfette81
    newfette81 Posts: 185
    Options
    I want a smokin hot butt....
  • BethNoel05
    BethNoel05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    To lay on the beach in two weeks totally confident...To reduce my risk of fertility issues so that someday we can have a baby:)
  • mom2gar
    mom2gar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I want my body to not wear out so fast. I am an active ADD type personality and with the extra weight, my body slows me down. I'm ready to move on and get to climbing, and hiking, and kayaking.
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I really want my life to not revolve around eating too. But I also want to know how to eat healthy and be able to stay away from foods that will sabotage me . I know what they are and I want to only eat healthy and stay fit. i know there will be times I will eat things that aren't so good for me but I want to make that not happen very much and be ok with that. I'm getting there slowly but surely.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    sit down without tum. reduce the chances of pictures taken of me to be bad pictures, to feel cleaner, leaner and healthier, to only jiggle in the right spots when i jump or bounce, to wow my husband everyday up till old age and beyond, to be taken more seriously as a person, not pittied for having half an arm missing, but treated as though i am missing nothing.

and any of this
    http://pinterest.com/chipmunk/body-inspire
  • jctillman70
    Options
    I want to be able to wake up feeling energized and excited by the day.
    I want to be able to buy clothes in any store that I walk into.
    I want to be able to take any challenge that is offered up to me.

I lastly want people to see me and not the weight that I have lost.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I want to get back into shorts.

I want to get into a pair of riding pants so when I go riding, no more genes.

I want to be able to have a normal converation with my panrets and when they do get mad it won't be because of my "large arms."

Not sure what else i want..

Oh to buy clothes!

I want to be able to have my clothes last and not rub holes into them.
  • Nickle526
    Nickle526 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    The greatest benifit from my new healthy lifestyle is definatly the increased happyness and energy. But I have some physical things I am looking foward to:

Wear shorts and be confident.
    Wear a bikini.
    Wear lighter, smaller cuter clothes in the summer.
    Not yo-yo with my weight.
    After I get to my goal weight... Get RIPPED!
    Eventually be able to run my morning 3 mile walk.
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    To feel better.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be "that bony lady" to everyone else. I want to gain muscle and be somewhat built like Lisa Marie from bodyrock.tv. Though she's way taller, she's lean like me. But she's strong!
    I want to not muffin top! I have a belly that needs to go.
    I just want to be healthy.
  • anaboneana
    anaboneana Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to look in the mirror and not hate the girl I see... To be happy with myself. My friends, family, and bf seem to identify a different person in me. The person they tell me about seems like an awesome girl... so it would be nice to see what they see. Honestly, my weight has been all over the place.. in the 200's, below 100, and bouncing everywhere in-between. I want to feel like I don't have to punish myself if I gain a pound overnight from water weight or a fun night out with friends on the weekend. I don't want to binge and purge or restrict. I want to see food as only a source of fuel for my body and not a comfort crutch or an evil. It's a pain in the rear to constantly be bombarded with thoughts of food "How many calories does that have... When do i get to eat next.. I hope there's not food at that event... I don't want to go out tonight, I feel disgusting..." Basically, I just want to be "normal".
  • AbbeyRysMom
    AbbeyRysMom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to play more with my kids. I'd like to fit into clothes better, and maybe enjoy shopping. But, I've met me, and I knwo that no matter what my weight, I will never like what I see in the mirror. That's just how I am. So I'd like to be a healthy weight, and feel better, less pain, etc.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I want my outsides to match my insides, to look as fit as I am.

I don't want my weight to affect my performance in the gym or my results in competition. Currently my success in powerlifting for example is limited by the extra weight I am carrying, purely from a pointscore perspective.

I want my muscles to be visible.

I want to be able to confidently wear anything I like.
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I want to live a (much) long(er), healthy life. (Both parents died too early from heart disease & stroke.)