looking for a challenge!

Options
hey all, so i'm ready for a new challenge, but either most have already started or i don't seem to fit into them. most of them have you weighing in and i dont own a scale so it's kind of hard for me to join in with them! so i'm looking for a challenge, if anyone has any ideas or any that i can join in with please let me know! thanks!!

Replies

• wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    hey all, so i'm ready for a new challenge, but either most have already started or i don't seem to fit into them. most of them have you weighing in and i dont own a scale so it's kind of hard for me to join in with them! so i'm looking for a challenge, if anyone has any ideas or any that i can join in with please let me know! thanks!!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    You don't need a scale to be with us! We enjoy having you there. We're going to work our arms this week! And all you need is your clothes to see how much your losing! You don't need a scale. Don't leave!!:smile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I don't do the challenges but how about you watch your measurements or keep a journal on how you are feeling and how your clothes are fitting.

If you enjoy challenges go for it. I always bomb on a challenge lol.

Good Luck:drinker:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    The Victorious challenge is just working out - and we welcome anyone at anytime.
  • kriegerfamily
    Options
    We do 100 crunches 50 lunges and 50 pushups everyday and measure our waistes every monday.:flowerforyou: