28 pounds down ...6 months in WARNING UNDERWEAR PHOTOS

Options
OK......Soooo here goes never thought i would do this but i don't care i need advice!! when to stop??? I think i'm gettin a lil obsessed!! but here goes my before and after :)

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/aine1989/mefromthesidesmaller.png

ps im 5ft5.5

Replies

• zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    You look amazing!
    Good job :)
  • cranford_s
    cranford_s Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Holy cow girl, you look great!
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great work.
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • aine_1989
    aine_1989 Posts: 23
    Options
    thanks everyone.....!!! just trying to decide to stop now or go the last 7 pounds......not sure though :huh:
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations!!!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    OK......Soooo here goes never thought i would do this but i don't care i need advice!! when to stop??? I think i'm gettin a lil obsessed!! but here goes my before and after :)

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/aine1989/mefromthesidesmaller.png

ps im 5ft5.5

not for me to say when you should stop, but that is great work and I see no reason for you to keep loosing. you look great, I would suggest maintaining and strength building over worrying about 7 more lbs. that is just my opinion and like I said you look great and have done great work. do what you feel is right for you :smile:
  • KristenStone
    KristenStone Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey there! You look FANTASTIC! As far as your question, you seriously look absolutely wonderful, but it really is up to you to decide if you want to keep going or not. No one would know better than you! If you try it out and think you look to skinny than go back to a good weight for you. Whatever works, but you look fantastic!! :)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    You can definitely stop now. You look great.
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    Options
    thanks everyone.....!!! just trying to decide to stop now or go the last 7 pounds......not sure though :huh:

Go the last 7 for sure.

And think about ditching the underwear, it's merely a symbol of chauvinistic 20th century male dominance that's repressing your feminist libido with imperialist 2 dimensional thought structures.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Hey there! You look FANTASTIC! As far as your question, you seriously look absolutely wonderful, but it really is up to you to decide if you want to keep going or not. No one would know better than you! If you try it out and think you look to skinny than go back to a good weight for you. Whatever works, but you look fantastic!! :)

Problem is that most never go back--they see lost weight as GOOD at all costs and wind up too thin and sometimes with eating disorders
  • kizmax
    kizmax Posts: 12
    Options
    you look fantastic well done
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You look great... I think you should stop worrying about losing more weight on the scale and rather do some strength training to continue your losses in measurements and continue dropping body FAT %. That's what I am currently doing. It's great! Consider it!
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You did well. :)
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! Fantastic! I agree with the poster that said to forgo worrying over the last 7lbs in favor of focusing on strength/weight training and body composition :)
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

mefromthesidesmaller.png

ps im 5ft5.5
  • kathyrazz
    kathyrazz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING. If it were me I'd stop there and work on toning/body composition as well. Great job! :-) Your height/journey are about the same as mine will be, so nice to see the results you can get if you stick with it.
  • aine_1989
    aine_1989 Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks everyone! ......i think i'm gonna concentrate on toning now and if anything else comes off it'll just be part of the training! thanks so much ! :D
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And LOVE that stitch phone cover!
  • gainingalife
    gainingalife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    you look great! this is exactly where I started and where I want to be, great job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!