Protruding bones

Options

Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I like my collar bones, but don't want visible bones other places. You can feel my ribs and feel my hip bones but not see them protruding. As for my bf he doesn't dig protruding bones.
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I feel at my best when my hip bones stick out. :)
  • Sunshine_and_Puppies
    Options
    Do I like a protruding bone on a man? :huh:
    Absolutely.... but just in that one special place, lol.
  • Ohmydaze
    Options

haha, absolutely!

Although, when a guys hip bones make that V shape pointing down... Yum :wink: :blushing:
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    sexy-stomach-hip-bone-20.jpg

Now that is HOT.

Damn straight :).

I'm getting there. I just have a tad bit bigger stomach (sore spot there yuck) but otherwise, this is my body type. Nice to see some men like it and not bash it.
  • RainxPain
    RainxPain Posts: 152
    Options
    I love hip bones, ribs, and spinal cords. I like skinny, bony people. It's just my taste.
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I was chatting with my boyfriend the other day, and he was enthusing about how much he liked girls hip bones when they stick out... (Clearly not mine, I'm a bit soft around the edges haha)

I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. I've got a bit of a skewed body image, and was just wondering what other people's thoughts were. Do people like to see bones sticking out of the opposite sex? I admit, I was happy to make friends with my collar bones as the lbs came off, but is having protruding hip bones too far?

Edit: I'm really sorry if anyone is offended in any way, or this provokes any negativity... I'm just not sure what to think, and it kind of upset/surprised me that this is what my guy liked!
    Only dogs like bones! :grumble:

It looks so unhealthy to me and I'll be damned if somebody tries to make me that skinny! Never!
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Honestly, I like protruding hipbones and noticeable collarbones on women :) I find it highly attractive. And you don't have to be super-skinny to have that...it just depends on where you put on weight. *shrugs* I think the contours are really pretty :)
  • Ohmydaze
    Options

Now that is HOT.

I'm getting there. I just have a tad bit bigger stomach (sore spot there yuck) but otherwise, this is my body type. Nice to see some men like it and not bash it.

The stomach and hip bones are about right on me... But my ribs are much bigger :( I feel so Un-delicate.
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Since I've lost weight I find that now the way I used to sleep is uncomfortable because I've lost some cushion on my hips! A very new and weird phenomenon for me! I think that hips being defined is pretty sexy, but if they're sticking out so far you could hang your jacket on them, thats gross.
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    when I see protruding bones on a guy I think they are "druggy:sick: or they are gay:sick: " and neither one looks good at all.:sick: :sick: :sick:
  • soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    Options
    I think it depend on your shape, like for me my hips are not small and my bones have always stuck out even during pregnancy they were pretty defined. (I didn't get a big tummy) but i wouldn't take his comment the wrong way. Honestly if it. Bothers you just ask him about it. Explain how it made you feel. I bet he didn't mean it in any sorta way to offend or hurt you!
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    when I see protruding bones on a guy I think they are "druggy:sick: or they are gay:sick: " and neither one looks good at all.:sick: :sick: :sick:

Really?
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options

Now that is HOT.

Now I am not kidding when I say, that pic looks like my body - only mine is a smaller version!. Ahh, and i will look even better when I get to my GW. lol! Shame! .......
  • foodfight247
    Options
    Annnyway, to the point of the topic....As I'm a petite person, I've always had certain parts of my body more defined than others, and one area is my hip bones. My soon to be ex, has always said he liked them. Even when I had more weight on, my hip bones were always noticable but not in a sickly unhealthy way.

The same goes for my collar bone too. However, the one place I do not like is my wrist bone. Always hated them. Even with weight on, I can't get past that one bone that just..Ugh.

I can't wait for this next 6 months...Things are definately gonna change for the healthy good.
  • foodfight247
    Options

Haha....Excellent response. lol!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I was chatting with my boyfriend the other day, and he was enthusing about how much he liked girls hip bones when they stick out... (Clearly not mine, I'm a bit soft around the edges haha)

I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. I've got a bit of a skewed body image, and was just wondering what other people's thoughts were. Do people like to see bones sticking out of the opposite sex? I admit, I was happy to make friends with my collar bones as the lbs came off, but is having protruding hip bones too far?

Edit: I'm really sorry if anyone is offended in any way, or this provokes any negativity... I'm just not sure what to think, and it kind of upset/surprised me that this is what my guy liked!
    Only dogs like bones! :grumble:

It looks so unhealthy to me and I'll be damned if somebody tries to make me that skinny! Never!

Wow, really? Such hate!:noway: :happy::laugh:
  • wlaurel
    wlaurel Posts: 43
    Options
    My boyfriend is the opposite, which is equally annoying. He bugs me that my hip bones stick out now that I lost weight (I'm not underweight, im 118 at 5'5''). He liked it when I had bigger thighs, D cups, and a booty at 133lbs. This is a relationship question, not a weight question. I talked to my boyfriend about how it bugged me and he understood. Now he only comments on the things he likes about MY body and apologized for making me feel uncomfortable about my own when it wasn't his intention.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think it's sexy if my clavicle or hip bones are visible, but when ribs, elbows and wrists stick out, it's not sexy anymore.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Protruding bones *snicker*