Kettle Bell

Options
Just got a kettle bell from Ebay, 5 kgs, and looking for some pointers for exercise programmes for it. Does anyone have suggestions for one on the internet ?

thank you

:o)

Replies

• lanndriscoll
    Options
    Bob Harper's Kettlebell DVD workout is only $5 on his website www.bobharper.com. I think its a good workout.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    There's a ton of videos on youtube.
  • Jo2926
    Jo2926 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm really liking 'on the edge fitness' and DV8 Fitness' at the moment - both have lots of you tube videos to show you form. I watch two or three of the form videos (always including the swing) and then just do each one for a minute, rest a minute and repeat them all until I'm bored (so watch more videos) or can't go any longer!

I also really love the iron core videos
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I love the Bob Harper Kettlebell workout. You can also find a bunch on YouTube.
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone ... picking it up tomorrow and will get into it :o)
  • ishtar13
    ishtar13 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    This blog has a lot of kettle bell stuff: http://www.myomytv.com/
  • btmadison
    btmadison Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This blog has a lot of kettle bell stuff: http://www.myomytv.com/

Yeah that site is great. Also I would recommend to learn how to do the kettlebell swing well. With that one exercise you can get a great workout for most of the body.

Lately I have been doing ladders with KB swings / Burpees. I start at doing 10 of each alternating, then 9, 8, 7... down to 1 and then back up to 1. It is pretty rough at first but a great full body workout + intense cardio!
  • omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    Options
    youtube.com/fitnessblender has some kettle bell workouts on their channel
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper's Kettlebell DVD workout is only $5 on his website www.bobharper.com. I think its a good workout.

Yep. This. Totally worth it.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels Shred It with Weights. 9.99 at Walmart.
  • Chelkb
    Chelkb Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have been working out to Lauren Brooks Ultimate Body Sculpting & Conditioning Volumes 1 & 2. Love it!!
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Livestrong has a bunch of articles about it.