Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Kettle Bell

Just got a kettle bell from Ebay, 5 kgs, and looking for some pointers for exercise programmes for it. Does anyone have suggestions for one on the internet ?

thank you

:o)

Replies

• Bob Harper's Kettlebell DVD workout is only $5 on his website www.bobharper.com. I think its a good workout.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    There's a ton of videos on youtube.
  • Jo2926
    Jo2926 Posts: 489 Member
    I'm really liking 'on the edge fitness' and DV8 Fitness' at the moment - both have lots of you tube videos to show you form. I watch two or three of the form videos (always including the swing) and then just do each one for a minute, rest a minute and repeat them all until I'm bored (so watch more videos) or can't go any longer!

I also really love the iron core videos
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    I love the Bob Harper Kettlebell workout. You can also find a bunch on YouTube.
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Thank you everyone ... picking it up tomorrow and will get into it :o)
  • ishtar13
    ishtar13 Posts: 528 Member
    This blog has a lot of kettle bell stuff: http://www.myomytv.com/
  • btmadison
    btmadison Posts: 38 Member
    This blog has a lot of kettle bell stuff: http://www.myomytv.com/

Yeah that site is great. Also I would recommend to learn how to do the kettlebell swing well. With that one exercise you can get a great workout for most of the body.

Lately I have been doing ladders with KB swings / Burpees. I start at doing 10 of each alternating, then 9, 8, 7... down to 1 and then back up to 1. It is pretty rough at first but a great full body workout + intense cardio!
  • omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    youtube.com/fitnessblender has some kettle bell workouts on their channel
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Bob Harper's Kettlebell DVD workout is only $5 on his website www.bobharper.com. I think its a good workout.

Yep. This. Totally worth it.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    I like Jillian Michaels Shred It with Weights. 9.99 at Walmart.
  • Chelkb
    Chelkb Posts: 65 Member
    I have been working out to Lauren Brooks Ultimate Body Sculpting & Conditioning Volumes 1 & 2. Love it!!
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    Livestrong has a bunch of articles about it.