Spirit80 has logged in for 130 days in a row! YOU?

Options
12346»

Replies

• rydn4h2o
    rydn4h2o Posts: 255
    Options
    Wow...I thought my 515 was huge till I saw 575! WTG!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I've been here since the end of July. Hope to be here for a long long time. At some point in maintenance mode! ;)
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    470 days for me and going strong!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    140 today!
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Great job everybody...
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    515 today
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Today I received the message that I have logged in 890 days in a row. MFP has kept me accountable despite traveling to LA, Chicago, Jamaica, Boston, Philly and a host of other cities. My friends and I are going on a Mediterranean cruise in September and I'm already researching internet capability so I can continue check in periodically.

Great job everyone, let's stay committed/dedicated.

890 fantastic. I did a Mediterranean Cruise last year. I had Verizon and activiated their global feature. Cost me about 20.00 for 2 weeks. All the ships have internet access... Enjoy your cruise.

You said you used Verizon's global feature, is this on your cell phone or with a lap top and the $20.00 you spent was it through Verizon or the cruise ship? Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Today I received the message that I have logged in 890 days in a row. MFP has kept me accountable despite traveling to LA, Chicago, Jamaica, Boston, Philly and a host of other cities. My friends and I are going on a Mediterranean cruise in September and I'm already researching internet capability so I can continue check in periodically.

890 fantastic. I did a Mediterranean Cruise last year. I had Verizon and activiated their global feature. Cost me about 20.00 for 2 weeks. All the ships have internet access... Enjoy your cruise.

You said you used Verizon's global feature, is this on your cell phone or with a lap top and the $20.00 you spent was it through Verizon or the cruise ship? Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I was using my cell Blackberry Storm is global and I added the global data plan for the 2 weeks I was traveling. Add it and cancel it when you return. I did not want to call but you can email unlimited. Here is the link, I hope it helps http://businessportals.verizonwireless.com/international/GlobalData/index.html
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options

I was using my cell Blackberry Storm is global and I added the global data plan for the 2 weeks I was traveling. Add it and cancel it when you return. I did not want to call but you can email unlimited. Here is the link, I hope it helps http://businessportals.verizonwireless.com/international/GlobalData/index.html

This information has been very helpful. Thank you very much.