What's on your plate tonight?

Options

Replies

• Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    Turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes w/gravy, brussel sprouts and vanilla pudding, banana tart with redi whip for dessert.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    Everyone is having such yummy dinners tonight!! Lots of taco salads =p
    I'm gonna have a Peanut Butter sandwich =)<3 Haven't really been that hungry today..
  • JSheehy1965
    JSheehy1965 Posts: 404
    Options
    Grilled split chicken breast marinaded in lemon and pepper sauce with loads of grilled veggies. Yum!
  • migerald
    migerald Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Super yummy homemade mini pizzas, under 350 calories!!!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i had pork chop, 1 cup yams, 1/2 cup mac and cheese ( fat free milk, no butter)
  • sasssurf
    sasssurf Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Green smoothie. Luvage from my window sill, nastruims same. And knettles and lettuce too. Love my window sill! Apple ,1/2 a kiwi fruit. Like squeezed 1/2. Wheat grass and hemp protein power. Raw honey and raw chocolate powder. A wee treat really. I usually have no energy to put all this together. I also had potatoe wedges made on George Forman grill. A smoothie only 300 calories. Thanks for asking. Feeling proud of my efforts. I read the support others give and this seems a good place maybe I can share my yo yo life with food.
  • sasssurf
    sasssurf Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow. Brilliant!!!
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Leftovers...

Seafood enchiladas (made with King crab, shrimp & roasted green chiles), refried beans & pepper jack cheese, and a green salad.
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Baked turkey breast, spaghetti squash sprinkled with shredded mozza cheese :)
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    A turkey burger wrap, w/ onion, extra sharp white cheddar cheese, and spicy hummus. I already ate it...soooo goood. 500 calories. :)
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Baked tilapia, green beans, peas, and some sauteed cabbage. :) delicious!
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I just took the chicken thighs and pork ribs up off the smoker and the Mrs is whipping up some green salad and green beans. Gonna wash it down with some Pyramid Apricot Ale. Good eats.
  • EmilyDuby
    EmilyDuby Posts: 67
    Options
    I had BBQ pork chops on the grill and rice and veggies.
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    cabbage, red potato,onions and lean ham steamed together and topped with I cant believe its not butter spray...extra black pepper and lite salt....delish!!! :tongue:
  • 76birdy76
    76birdy76 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    grilled steak, side salid with a tone of vegies, also raw veg with homemade dip..... yum
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    spaghetti
    green beans
    cantaloupe
  • rodes27
    rodes27 Posts: 15
    Options
    Nothing too appetizing... but it'll get the job done :).... Half a grilled chicken breast sandwich and an apple.
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I had turkey sloppy joes on whole wheat bun and a salad with two slices of bacon crumbled in.

Mmmmmhhhhh.... BACON....mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh :love:
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Hot italian sausage, rice and sweet peppers. Om nom nom.
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken without skin, watermelon, and a little bit of homemade potato salad.

Sounds kinda like mine!! Same thing but with a parm pasta salad instead. I love pasta and I refrained myself to only half the serving size. :smile: