Trying something different....

Options
So today is my first day on the site. About 4 years ago I started on my first wieght loss adventure. I lost 110 lbs in 9 months. Since then, I put more than a few back on. It's funny how wieght has a sub conconsious affect on everything you do and I just can't stand having the extra pounds anymore. I miss the way I felt when I lost the wieght to begin with... I want to be back there. However, I know that I lost the wieght WAY to fast and it wasn't the kind of change I could maintain forever. So here goes...wish me luck

:smile:

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Congrats on the previous weight loss! Good luck with everything! :flowerforyou:
  • zombiebullet
    Options
    welcome and good luck!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean about thinking about your weight subconciously. I used to be in a bad mood all the time until I started losing weight and now (even though I'm still about 50 pounds away from my goal) I feel much better not just about myself, but about life in general!
    But the great thing about this site it that it IS something you can do for the rest of your life, and there are all the tools and help you need to get to that place and maintain your weight loss. I wish you much success along your journey!
  • wengoulet
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!! I wish you much luck, and please k288107.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Charteep us posted on your sucess!!!!!
  • dreajoy
    Options
    288494.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

I hope I am as successul as you have been, and that you find success again!