Shrinking in Ohio

Options
2»

Replies

• LBash03
    LBash03 Posts: 72
    Options
    ohio... born and raised... feel free to add me.

It is a lot easier to type than it is to shout in my part of the state lol

Edit: For all thee ohioians out there... their is a group... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/368-ohio-

How do I join the group?

I'm with you. Born and raised in Dayton, Ohio.. would love to join the group but I can't figure out how!
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    In central Ohio as well...I've lost 50 so far, no problems...but I'm really struggling with the last 30...feel free to add me...everyone...I need support and motivation!
  • ShrinkingShawna
    ShrinkingShawna Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow, you all are so nice! This is so great meeting people with the same goal!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome to MFP! I joined about 2 months ago and I love it! Just stick to the plan, track your food & exercise, water, etc and you will be successful. Feel free to add me. I check in several times a day.

Also, work in Cincinnati. Live just south in Northern KY.
  • pixiehicks07
    pixiehicks07 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I live in Ohio as well and just joined MFP! I have been working out for about 3 weeks though and lost around 5lbs or more! Don't know exactly how much though because like you said earlier I am trying to only weigh myself once a week! I am only trying to lose around 60 more lbs! A healthy weight for me would be around 150lbs! I would really like to do that by my cousins wedding at the end of July! I am looking for friends for support and to even workout or just hang out with! I feel that with how positive you are you are going to do it girl! I am really happy for you and glad to see all these other people on here doing the same!
  • ShrinkingShawna
    Options
    Healthy weightloss is about 2 lbs a week, losing 60 lbs in 2 months is not good even if it is somehow possible. You would just put it right back on and possibly do permanent damage to your body. Remember you didn't put it on over night, can't take it back off that fast. I'd love to be friends and cheer each other on!
  • j9ksr
    j9ksr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Ohio! I am in Wooster (orginally from Akron/Canton area) and am looking to lose my pregnancy weight and more! I am excited for this website (app) and can't wait to trim down! :)
  • pixiehicks07
    pixiehicks07 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yeah I know that 2 lbs is good for you I was just wishing it would go faster! Once I lose the weight the right way i am definitely sure I will feel better about myself! I am glad that I am starting to find friends on here. i hope I can find someone close enough to start working out with!
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    not in ohio anymore (sadly)...I live in michigan but I went to Ohio State :) Keep up the good work & Welcome to mfp!
  • ShrinkingShawna
    Options
    We call that "the state up north" Courtney hehehe. Thanks for the welcome!