Red Team Week 25!!

yay this time i get to start the thread :tongue:

my weigh in today...118.0 and i ate before i came here t o work to so thats surprising

Replies

• jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    I'm still 209, can't complain cause I haven't worked out in a month due to illness :bigsmile:
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    It's TOM not sure if that's a factor for my gain or not but I'm 190.5 (up 1/2 a pound from last week) :grumble:
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    I'm at 175.6 today, it's about a pound loss from last week, not too bad.

Hopefully everybody is going to have a great week :flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    196 today. Hopefully this week will be the week I stop floating between 194-198 and start losing some more.

Hope everyone is rockin this week!
  • Hi everyone...I FINALLY weighed myself. I am at 150 :grumble: but it is my own fault. I have not been working out (being lazy and being sick). I am on a mission this week to get things back on track. I only have about 20 lbs. until I reach my goal, so I am only halfway there! I can do this.....We ALL can do this! I hope that you all have a fabulous week!! :flowerforyou:

-Mack
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Hello ladies...

Das_Modell - thanks for starting the thread. And good job.
    JB - cool (well, except for the illness part)
    Key - I would blame it on TOM.
    kstef - awesomeness.
    liz - woo for everyone rocking. And heck, 196 is good.
    Mack - you can do it... like you said.

Well, I am majorly overwhelmed and here I am wasting 10 minutes on MFP. But anyway, I had the flu last weekend (despite my flu shot... curse you, immunosuppressed body) and I'm still coughing up a lung (or perhaps two).... it's starting to sound really bad so off I go to the doctors again tomorrow.

And I'm about ready to drop out of school. It's just that bad.
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Dear Mel,

Don't drop out of school. It will all be worth it, I promise!

By the way, did you look into dropping something? And if not, just think... The semester is already half over!!! Just stay in it, and don't give up! :flowerforyou:

You can do this :bigsmile:

-Kristy
  • MelL1205
    Dear Mel,

Don't drop out of school. It will all be worth it, I promise!

By the way, did you look into dropping something? And if not, just think... The semester is already half over!!! Just stay in it, and don't give up! :flowerforyou:

You can do this :bigsmile:

-Kristy

Kristy,

Thanks. I needed that. I know I won't drop out of school - I love school and I even love homework. It's the only thing that keeps me sane. Just when I get so overwhelmed like now I say stupid things like this. I've never been behind in my work - I am now. I'm down to 17 hours of work + tutoring a week, as opposed to 20-whatever I was at. I can do it... it's just going to take an extra push this week.

Anyway, off I go to visit my first graders! I love Tuesday and Friday mornings.

and P.S. HAHA I forgot to mention in my post last night that I didn't weigh in yesterday... or this morning. But I'll get there. I don't expect a good change, I think I gained. :grumble: Buuut I'll fix this.
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Ow wow, everyone is talking today. I am glad, but soo many to say to.

Das_model, good job girlie. Keep it up! Did that guy ever respond to you?
    Mel, keep it up, school is alot easier than work.
    Lizgana, your doing great, just keep trucking.
    JBsweet, your still here and truckin, I say you win either way.
    kcvarden, yup, TOM. I bet you loose more than that half when your done!
    k stef. great job. Your doing awesome!
    Just another girl, Thats the attitude!

Everyone keep going and keep up the good work..
    To those that didn't do as they liked, your still doing great, your still trucking along. I am really in a giving support, and encourageing mood today, I need it thought, so you give what you get. Right...

As for me, down to 193 today.
    My mom bought me a shirt, when she originally asked I was like size 2x please, she accidentally got a large and IT FIT! :blushing: I tell ya I cried.... I really never thought I would see the day.

Hey any ideas ladies on the under belly I got goin on. IE the extra loose skin, like severe covering my girl parts? It seems it got slimmer, but not shorter??? I do sit ups and pelvic tilts every day. and this thing where I lift my legs. And I still Look 7 months preggo down there... Which is sad my youngest is 8...
  • Learning2LoveMe
    So we just settled a large client at work... and the boss decides to treat everyone to lunch. And everyone comes up with Olive Garden (I honestly think Olive Garden is highly over-rated).

I just spent the last 30 minutes looking for something good to eat... and I came up with the lunch portion of Linguine alla Marinara and 2 breadsticks for over 600 calories. EEK!

Funny though once I started looking at calories, two other people come up and start asking me to look for calorie counts for what they wanted (and then after I told them, they had to revise what they wanted to have less calories). If half the damn office is trying to watch calories, then why in the hell did they suggest to eat at Olive Garden?!?!?!! :explode: :grumble:

Sorry, had to rant.

P.S. Those who asked for calorie counts are now sticking with soup & salad instead of a meal.... :laugh:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Well sorry I wasn't around last week to check-in. My grandma was really sick and ended up passing away. I spent a little over a week out of state and doing a lot of stress-eating. So needless to say I haven't gotten anywhere near a scale! next week I will, no matter what the number is...:grumble:
  • MelL1205
    Jess, I'm really sorry to hear about your grandmother. :frown: :flowerforyou:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Sorry to hear that, so sad :brokenheart:
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Jess I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, I know its hard. Just keep your head up, but your in my prayers.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Sorry to hear abot your grandmother Jess. You and your family are definately in my thoughts and prayers. Keep your chin up, and don't worry too much about the bad food... you will be back on track soon enough. Take care of yourself hun. *big hugs*
  • MelL1205
    maybe i'll just skip weighing in this week... since it's already wednesday night and i still haven't done so. or perhaps i'll remember tomorrow morning.
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    If I miss anyone I apologize in advance......
    Jess- sorry to hear about your grandmother my prayers will be with you and your fam.
    Mel- I'm so glad you were not serious about dropping school trust me it makes a difference... hang in there and try not to overload yourself with too much.
    Liza- I agree Olive Garden is over rated but the breadsticks are like Lays potato chips I can never eat just one :blushing: & congrats on staying under 200.
    Mack- Wow you are so close to your goal it must feel good, hang in there you can do this.
    Anglbebe-congrats on fitting into a large that's awesome!!! As for the lower stomach, I "think" I know what you're talking about....I had 2 C-sections and I have a pouch and can't seem to get rid of it but I keep seeing a commercial for the Bender Ball & I may try that bc it focuses on that area.

And thanks Anglbebe & Mel I will blame it on TOM sounds good to me I'm excited to see what Monday says :bigsmile:

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week!!

Key