women who wear mens clothes...

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Before I got hips, I loved wearing men's jeans. Back in the early 90s, women's jeans had such a high rise that they came almost up to my boobs! Men's jeans were cut lower.
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I love dressing in men's pinstripe pants, black and white wingtip shoes and a fedora or a bowler hat. It makes me feel sexy, especially while wearing loud red lipstick.

^^THIS is exactly what I was thinking of. With a short, kind of boyish hair cut. Soooo sexy!
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Before I got hips, I loved wearing men's jeans. Back in the early 90s, women's jeans had such a high rise that they came almost up to my boobs! Men's jeans were cut lower.

I did this during the grunge era in the early to mid 90's. Not just because I liked the look (went great with flannel shirts), but because I've never had hips or a defined waist, so girls' jeans of that era looked stoopid on me, and were never long enough.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I can't wear men's clothes. Boobs are too big and hips are too wide. They never fit.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I used to wear my husbands t-shirts or sweat pants to sleep in, but now that I have lost a little over 20lbs, the stuff is SOO huge on me. Now I def like walking around in boy shorts, so he can get in a few peeks ;) lol
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    They're not mens' clothes, they're my clothes! I bought them! :P
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I usually head straight for the men's section when it's time for a new jacket or a pair of levis. I also like how men's plaid doesn't ever come with glitter. Sadly, I cannot say the same for our plaid. :(
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I mix in men's pieces... like a well structured blazer from Goodwill or some strange colored Doc Martens sometimes. I'm not a fan of guys jeans though. They are way too loose in the thighs and tight in the lower abdomen/hip region. I feel sorry for guys that have some butt LOL

I also used to wear a tie to work every Friday just because the men didn't have to and I liked being different. I have a gorgeous peacock blue tie and a nice shiney gold one!

Oh, and I have some of those grown men underoos.... the spiderman ones. Red & black lol
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Holy 5 month bump. I thought maximallife was back for a horrible second there!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I think one of the most sexy thing a woman does is wear my giant T-shirt at home. I have no idea why but it makes me feel good about myself and makes me want her more than ever
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My hubby has these wooly? socks I love wearing in the winter. He also has these classic flannel pajama pants that are very cozy. I like wearing his t-shirts to bed too...besides when it gets too hot I can just shed them. I don't think he minds ;) lol
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Since gaining weight, I almost never wear my own clothes. My boyfriends clothes make me feel more comfortable.
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Give me a good ole man t-shirt and sweats any day over female clothes. Much more comfy.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Well when i was 10, i would always wear my cousin's tshirts and shorts. Then run around behind him and his buddies with sticks and bandanas around our heads and get into all sorts of scrapes . Everyone thought i was a boy too since i had short hair.

now...im 33 and i LOVE some types of men's tshirts..lol i have a few that i will wear to bed .they are SOOO COMFY!!
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    OMG I thought I was the only one! I love guys tees, and I wear mens shoes too because womens shoes are cut weird and hurt my feet. Reading all your testimonies about wearing your bf/husbands clothes is bitter sweet to me, I am single and that makes me miss having someone and actually I never got to wear my exs clothes bc he was teeny tiny, a size 28 and I am a big girl. I am hellbent on getting healthy and fit and one of those fringe benefits of having a nicer body is getting more attention from the guys so I hope I finally meet someone. This gives me another reason to push through those tough spots. To have someone to steal clothes from :) But for now, I buy my own mens clothes, my favorite is to get those funny boxers or pj pants with the cartoons on them :bigsmile: I love me some mens pjs. But I want so badly to go to bed in a shirt that smells like a man, I love that masculine smell :love: , or better yet, have the man beside me :bigsmile:
  • mrs_deg1983
    mrs_deg1983 Posts: 157
    Options
    I love to wear men's cloths. They feels so much better. Love to sleep in the t's as well.
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    When I was single (and fit) I lost so much clothing to women who said, "oh, I'm just going to wear this home...I'll bring it back". It makes me smile to think of them scuffling around in my sweat pants after their husbands are out of the house. :happy:
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I wear mens boxers with a sports bra while cleaning around the house.
    I love wearing my mans t-shirts on lazy days...

But I dont think ive ever bought a male article of clothing for myself.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I steal shirts from my bf to workout in or sleep in but thats about it. Although I would not think twice about wearing guy's clothing. Heck, with this bulk, I might just get a couple items of guy clothing just because of how comfy they are. I'm sick of the fitted women's clothing and don't want to have to keep buying as I do my bulk/cut cycles.
  • MsTae84
    MsTae84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im so guilty. I was such a tomboy growing up.