Getting completely rid of stretch marks!

Options
Ok, so I am one that has had them MOST of my childhood and adult life as I was 230lbs in the 5th grade and well that sucked and is the reason why I have them. They are barely noticable to other people and in photos however if you look closely enough you can see them and I have tried EVERYTHING, retin-a, emu oil, mederma, chemical peels, etc etc and the list goes on and on so..... TODAY I came across a product that I am going to try and it is GUARANTEED to work with a 60 day money back guarantee and was evidently featured on the Tyra Banks show! I will keep you guys posted as I was told it is suppose to show MAJOR IMPROVEMENT IN 6 WEEKS! Wish me luck!

Replies

• aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    good luck! let us all know how that works out!!:glasses:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Yes...do tell because I heard there isn't anything that will make them go away:sad: . My Dr. told me if there was he would be selling it & be rich in the process. But hey if Tyra knows something we don't then I would really want to know. I have a few from 3 children & would spend some money to get rid of those war wounds:laugh: :sad:
  • AshliColon
    AshliColon Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Can't wait to find out if it works!!

-ash
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    i hear vitamin E oil helps but doesnt completely get rid of them... just makes them lighter :ohwell:
  • imdamom
    imdamom Posts: 42
    Options
    i hear vitamin E oil helps but doesnt completely get rid of them... just makes them lighter :ohwell:

Your post is the 2nd one I have seen with a smoking ticker on it. Can I ask where you get them? I have been smoke free for almost 15 months and would love to have one. Thanks!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks naturally fade from red to white once the weight becomes stable- so that's something to look forward to about reaching our goal weights. My daughter got quite a few stretch marks when puberty hit, and they were bright red and very noticeable, now they're practically invisible.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options

Your post is the 2nd one I have seen with a smoking ticker on it. Can I ask where you get them? I have been smoke free for almost 15 months and would love to have one. Thanks!
    www.smokefreequitmeter.com
    Congrats on the 15 months :flowerforyou:
  • MissPriss30
    Options
    I will sure let you guys know how it works for me but I chatted on line with a lady today and she said flat out GETS RID OF THEM COMPLETELY! So.... I sure hope it does work for all of our sakes because it is bad enough to have to ever endure weight issues no matter what your age but then to be reminded that you were once a chunk doesn't help either you know? It has NEVER been easy for me and kids were very very VERY mean to me growing up and it has played a major psychological strain in my life. It seems as though you never see yourself the way you truly are, and if you ever do you still, somewhere in the back of your mind find something to be unhappy about with your physical appearance. I know about all this as I have gone from the ugly duckling to the swan and still don't feel like it because as you guys have said have the "battle scars" of fighting the buldge. I will keep my fingers crossed and again let you all know what the deal is on this stuff I ordered it was $150 for a two month supply 60 day money back guarantee. Let us all pray!
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but Tyra Banks with stretch marks? Really? How is that possible???? :huh:
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I definately want to hear how this one works out. Keep us updated!
  • MissPriss30
    Options
    Tyra has been quite a bit heavier before and has spoken about it on her tv show many times. This would be the cause of her getting stretch marks.