• Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this.
    Yes, I remember, too. I was wild once.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Very honest, raw and inspiring. Your post hit home on so many levels. Thank you for posting and giving me a little more courage to work towards my goals

You can do this and you will love the freedom that you feel when you run and the content you feel when your done.

thank you:flowerforyou: ..........best wishes on reaching your goals!

Your welcome and you too!
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this.
    Yes, I remember, too. I was wild once.

we're gonna be wild again
  • PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    i love you. have i told you that lately? you're an amazing, funny, witty, intelligent, sexy, brash, bold, amazing woman. and i love every inch of you. i'm so glad you're my friend.

*big hug*
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    i love you. have i told you that lately? you're an amazing, funny, witty, intelligent, sexy, brash, bold, amazing woman. and i love every inch of you. i'm so glad you're my friend.

*big hug*

now say that aloud to yourself in a southern carolina accent.......and you'll hear me telling you what i think of YOU nae *hugs back*
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Running is the first thing that I have taken back just for myself-and only because I love it-not because I "had" to. The moment I made to decision to start running again is the moment my entire life changed. After too many years, I am finally beginning to live the life that I want to live in the way that I want to live it. I am no longer running from something atrocious, I am now running towards something beautiful. You can do this and I wish you all the best.
  • enavarro523
    Options
    I believe many of us here can totally relate to your post. One of my favorites memories for me is when I lived in a small town in Mexico I was so carefree just spending my time playing with my cousins, climbing mountains, trees or running in the fields. Then we moved and I started taking care of everyone else ... Mother's health, nieces, nephews, responsabilities came and went and I forgot about me. I have always known that I need to be healthy and happy as I was when I was that child; I really need to love myself and give to me a little bit of the care, time, affection and treat food as something to sustain live.... Not use it as a way to block-out feelings. Three weeks ago I started to seriously watch what I eat, logging everything I eat and as I was in a car accident and broke both right leg bones 10 months ago, along with being obese I started swimming I am down 16lbs I still have along way to go to be at a healthy weight but posts like yours truly inspire me. Thanks for sharing we will do this together.