During & recent. Can you see a difference? PICS

Options
The one on the left was taken in February 2011 in Phuket. I weighed 78kgs(172 pounds). The second one was taken last week at 74kgs(163 pounds). Can you see a difference? IMG_3800.jpg

Replies

• shayleeloves
    Options
    YES! You look great! Keep it up!
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    The one on the left was taken in February 2011 in Phuket. I weighed 78kgs(172 pounds). The second one was taken last week at 74kgs(163 pounds). Can you see a difference? IMG_3800.jpg

Amazing transformation. It looks like you lost more weight than that, your midsection looks so tiny & toned. Great job!
  • wlaurel
    wlaurel Posts: 43
    Options
    HUGE DIFFERENCE!!! wow good for you, keep it up!
  • rio66
    rio66 Posts: 49
    Options

Amazing transformation. It looks like you lost more weight than that, your midsection looks so tiny & toned. Great job!
    I know, it's really weird that it's only 4kgs difference. I had to go back and re check my diary and yup, there it was, 78kgs... I'm taking it as a win anyhow! lol! Thanks for the encouragement too, I really needed the motivation today.
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference! You look like you lost a lot more than just 4kg!
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow!! All that change for only 9 pounds?? -- You must be exercising up a STORM and gaining mega muscle. Huge difference. Great work.
  • rio66
    Options
    Wow!! All that change for only 9 pounds?? -- You must be exercising up a STORM and gaining mega muscle. Huge difference. Great work.
    Thanks :-) I havent really gained too much in muscle funny enough. I'm a cardio girl, I don't do a lot of weights really. Probably 80% of my exercise is cardio; walking, running, Zumba and the rest is resistance and strength, like sit ups, push ups, squats and also horse riding. I love hiking so I make a point of going every weekend( well I try) lol!
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference. You look great! Good work!
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!!!

I cannot believe it is only 9 lbs either! You made such an improvement in the midsection and thighs that I would have guessed much more!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I guess you can tell...Way to go!!!!!!!!
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Huge difference. You look amazing. Such a beautiful shape too!
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look great.. what a difference.. (thanks for giving us some work out tips there) :)
  • marapalumbo
    marapalumbo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Are you doing some strength training? You look more "toned".
  • rio66
    Options
    Huge difference! Are you doing some strength training? You look more "toned".

To be honest, I haven't done much more than cardio. I find that the more fat I'm burning off with cardio, the more toned I look anyway. Its easier to see the toned muscles once the layer of fat over the top is reduced. Having said that, it won't work the same for everyone, some people need to do more weight training to get more tone. I will be taking up weights soon, seeing as the fat is kind of going now.
  • cherryvodkagirl
    Options
    great job! Keep up whatever it is you're doing.
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Those 9 pounds made a huge difference especially in your stomach, it looks a lot flatter and toned. Keep up the great work :)
  • specialtreat
    Options
    Good job!! I can see the difference for sure :)
    May I ask how tall you are?
    I started out at 78kgs and it's taken a 10kg loss for me before people started to notice..
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Wow, huge difference for only 4kg!!! Well done :)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    absolutely. Suit in #2 more flattering than in #1 as well...
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Big difference! look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!