Thursday Check In Group - October 22nd

magglett
magglett Posts: 2,000
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
Hi there my Thursday Friends ... I stayed the same this week ... hey ... better then gaining I guess. Wow ... there's only 9 more weeks until Christmas Eve ... Wow

YEAR END GOAL: I would like to be 20 lbs. lighter by then ... that would bring me to 169 lbs.
July 16 - 189 lbs.
July 23 - 187.5 lbs. (-1.5 lbs.)
July 30 - 186 lbs. (-1.5 lbs. this week)(-3 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 6 - 184.5 lbs. (-1.5 lbs. this week)(-4.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 13 - 185 lbs (+.5 lbs. this week) (-4 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 20 - 183 lbs (-2 lbs. this week) (-6 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 27 - 180.5 lbs (-2.5 lbs. this week) (-8.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Sept 3 - 181.5 lbs (+1 lb. this week) (-7.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Sept 10 - 179.5 (-2 lb. this week) (-9.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Sept 17 - 176.5 (-3 lb. this week) (-12.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Sept 24 - 174.5 (-2 lb. this week) (-15 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Oct 1 - 176 (+1.5 lb. this week) (-13.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Oct 8 - 177 (+1 lb. this week) (-12.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Oct 15 - 176 (-1 lb. this week) (-13.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Oct 22 - 176 (stayed the same this week)
Oct 29
Nov 5
Nov 12
Nov 19
Nov 26
Dec 3
Dec 10
Dec 17
Dec 24 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE !!!

christmasiscoming.jpg

Replies

• sheri5734
    sheri5734 Posts: 109
    Oct 1 -235.5 up 2 lbs from last week down 5 since I started
    Oct 8 231.5 down 4lbs
    Oct 15 230--down 1.5
    Oct 22
    Oct 29
    Nov 5
    Nov 12
    Nov 19
    Nov 26
    Dec 3
    Dec 10
    Dec 17
    Dec 24 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE !!!
    Dec 31 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well I reached the 10 pound mark:happy: finally, I was started to get a little discouraged (hence my not being on here lately:blushing: )
    But after Lisa kicked my butt at the gym yesterday I realized that I can't give up on this or you guys....thanks Lisa :heart:

Acouple of things I have to say that I missed out on.....
    WOW Tanya on the halloween custome and on the weight lose...way to go girl!
    Congrats to you to Marggie like you said staying the same is a goal in it's self your doing great
    Lisa again thanks for kicking my *kitten* while we were doing our abs at the gym you need a good slap upside the head now and then to realize it's worth it

Good luck all this week have a great one!
  • lisaaan
    lisaaan Posts: 27
    Hey all!!
    Up a pound this week, used a different scale this week though...could it be the scale???
    ..... stupid f@#@$ scale....

Sheri, I am so glad you took my words in the manner it was meant, to motivate you ...You're a beautiful girl, not matter your weight, but I know this is what you want...ok enuf of the luvy duvy ...

Have a good week ladies...{no gents in our group is there?}

Oct 8 - 201
    Oct 15 - 197
    Oct 22-198
    Oct 29
    Nov 5
    Nov 12
    Nov 19
    Nov 26
    Dec 3
    Dec 10
    Dec 17
    Dec 24
    Dec 31
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Hello Ladies,

Lisa as of now, we do not have any guys here but I would'nt mind having men in the group too. Sheri, I am gllad that you are sticking around. Sometime it just takes a while, but the end result is totally worth it.

Maggie, thats the way I look at it. No loss is always better than a gain. I remember when I stayed at the same weight for like a month, now that was a little discouraging.
    Oh, I fotgot to say that I lost another pound this week. I know from here on out its gonna be very small because I have very little left to loose.

July 30th - 154 pounds
    August 6th - 150 pounds
    August 13th- 150 pounds
    August 20th - 147 pounds
    August 27th - 144 pounds
    September 3rd - 144 pounds
    September 10th - 144 pounds
    September 17th - 144 pounds
    September 24th - 142 pounds
    October 1st - 143 pounds
    October 8th - 141 pounds
    October 15th - 140 pounds
    October 22th - 139 pounds

Hope everyone has a great day!

great-day_145.gif
  • magglett
    Hi there ... just want to say ... I hope everyone is doing okay and I hope you all have an awesome weekend. It's been a long busy week and I'm big time pooped right now ... so ... I'm off to bed ...

cute-sweet-dreams.gif
  • tanya7712
    Where is everyone? I have'nt seen you guys here in a couple of days. Hope all is well.

Hello___.gif

-Tanya
  • magglett
    Awe ... what a cute kitty graphic. I'm here but PMS and a head cold has been getting the better of me ... I'm so bloated and cranky and cold ... I just want a cup'o'soup and a blankie lately. Okay ... enough of my pity party ... I hope you all have a great day.
  • sheri5734
    Hey girls,
    Lisa and I were just talking about that today actually at the gym that there wasn't alot of activity in the chat room.
    Hanging in there working out alot but weekends are kicking my *kitten*!!!!!:laugh:
    I am eating and drinking a little bit too much :blushing: I have to start thinking of the weekends less often as my "free" time because it takes til Wed. to get off the damage I do hehehhe
    Oh well I hope everyone else is having a great week and I will check back later!
    Sheri
  • magglett
    You know ... I agree ... there isn't very much activity on this board. So how is everyone doing these days. Personally, my life has become quite hectic for some reason. I work full time during the day and the last couple of weeks I have also been giving ghost tours for our local downtown association in the evenings and on the weekends. They're offered every night until Halloween and then monthly on each full moon throughout the rest of the year. I went to school a little over a year ago to get my certificate as a tour guide and it is a passion of mine. I love doing it ... but it has made my schedule quite full lately. Tonight I'm going to go and test drive a few cars ... I've had a Kia Sephia for about 10 years now and they've made me some offers I can't refuse to go a buy another car from them. It is time ... my poor old Sephia served me well but is getting quite tired lately. I'm excited ... the new ones come with much more features now ... like seat warmers which will be awesome after a good long hike in the woods. Anyway ... this is just a start for us ... let's get to know a little about each other.
  • tanya7712
    Well, not really much going on with me except that I was coersed(SP?) into hosting a Goosy Night Party. Thats this friday, my house is still a mess and I also work full time so I don't know when I am going to have everything ready. Thankfully I don't have to cook, we are just going to get chinese delivered, but one couple have never been to our house so I want it to look presentable and my kitchen stove looks awful right now. I have'nt cleaned it good for a while. Okay, enough with me ranting. I'm glad we are getting more active in here and getting to know each other better.

big_smiley.jpg

Talk soon,

Tanya
  • sheri5734
    Well let's see,
    I work up to 70 hours a week, because I own my own business. Silly me thinking that it would be less work then working for someone else :tongue:
    I own a ladies fitness center Contours Express so working out is the easy part I am starting to think I am like Dannie on the biggest loser work out work out work out and lose nothing :wink:
    I stay within my calories and burn alot but for some reason I stay around the weight I am. Weird I know but something will kick in someday.
    I have 2 great kids all grown up soon 20 and 17 married for 22 years (together 26) I have owned the gym for 5 years now. Like to party on the weekends with my friends (this weekend is a halloween bash so there go the calories :laugh: but it's hard when your with great friends to stick with water and salad) and then work all week that's pretty much it in a nut shell :smile:
    Have a great week all talk to you soon
    Sheri
  • magglett
    Happy Wednesday all ... So I went to try out a couple of cars last night. My dilema now is ... the car I like to drive for comfort,luxury, etc. doesn't come in the colour I want (burnt orange). It only comes in black, white, red, blue, and various shades of grey (BORING!!). The best deal car (which is not as smooth a ride, and quite a bit smaller) comes in the colour I want but I really like the feeling of the other car. Dang-it ... why can't I have it all??? Don't they know I'm at a point in my life now that I want to be spoiled rotten!! LOL Oh well, I'm sure something will come along to help me make the right decision.

On another note ... after this weekend my schedule should go back to normal so I'm thinking of trying out a couple of Gyms. I'm looking forward to it ... I have a few passes for different places so I can try them out before I join. It's going to be too dangerous to hike soon so I think the gym will be great for a few months. I need to get back into the routine of exercising ... and drinking my water. It's funny how quickly my habits changed on me.

I hope you're all doing well ... it's raining here ... hopefully it will clear up before I have to give my haunted tour tonight ... it lasts over and hour outdoors ... and if it's raining ... my cloak gets pretty darn heavy.

f1_e.jpg
  • magglett
    I don't know if this will work ... if it does ... this is a picture of my youngest daughter and her fiance ... I think it's the winner for her engagement announcement ...

11262_178638572544_502127544_2836141_4814509_n.jpg
  • sheri5734
    awesome picture!!!! When is the wedding?
  • magglett
    :heart: August 2010 is the wedding :heart:
  • magglett
    Hi there ... here's the new thread for Oct. 29th ... good luck all ...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/69688-thursday-check-in-group-october-29th
  • tanya7712
    Beautiful picture Maggie. Your daughter is very pretty.

-Tanya
This discussion has been closed.