noob, OK here we go

Options
Hey Folks
This is not my first shot at MFP, but I really need to get serious about this.WW used to be my "got to" program, but they changed over to a "new" points system and after 3 months, I had lost a grand total of 3 pounds. Not the results I was used to. So I started on MFP but not really dedicated to it. I really like the setup of the site, and I know some folks that have really been successful with it. I think what I was missing the last go around was this community and a sense of accountability. I think that it is a vital part of any life change, so I'm hoping to make friends on here that will keep me on track, and that in turn, I can help back. So here we go!

later

Replies

• mich77au
    mich77au Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I too am just stating I am kicking this off in the morning,

Have no idea how to add friends / track others etc but i also feel this support will assist me in achieving my goals!

Good Luck!!!

Michelle.
  • mtraver88
    mtraver88 Posts: 78
    Options
    Morning guys! Having a support system like this is great. I have found that it definitely holds me accountable too. In order to add friends, click on their name, and their profile will come up, there will be a green button that says "add friend" or something like that. Click on that and a friend request will be sent. :) You can "track" your friends because you'll get a news feed that comes up on your home page. (similar to facebook honestly, but usually way less drama! lol) Good luck to you both! Feel free to friend me if you'd like. I will support you in any way I can. :)
  • doh8302
    doh8302 Posts: 9
    Options
    Keep at it. This is my second go around on here and I'm finding this time easier, maybe because I am really ready to shed the pounds.Good luck with your goals.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I've only been on here a short while, but have some wonderful encouraging friends :-)

Feel free to add me.