It's been a bad week

Options
I made some poor eating choices over the weekend and all week I've been following my daily intake perfectly and working out and the scale hasn't moved at all. I really want to cry.

Replies

• BridgettePlemmons
    BridgettePlemmons Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    hang in there...we all have bad weeks the thing is..DONT STOP TRYING. get right back on there and forget the weekend dont let it affect your mindset. let the past be the past start today. when i have a bad week i try to get my butt in the gym and try something new. i usually run on the tredmill so instead i took it outside on the track. swich things up, it may help get you out of the funk your feeling!
  • sleepl8s
    Options
    You might be retaining water from your bad eating over the weekend which could affect the number on the scale. Keep on track and weigh yourself the following weekend, I'm sure you'll see that you've lost some.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    dont get to worried about one week hun....last time i worried about a week it turned into a month and a half because i got so emotional i somewhat just gave up.....brush it off and just get right back on the pony! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: u can do it and eventually the weight will come off :bigsmile:
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I've been having a terrible week too! I let work get the best of me and I've been so exhausted I've hardly worked out. I'm determined to turn it around today though! We can do it!!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    It will be ok! Do NOT give up and DRINK-DRINK- DRINK more water to flush what you did over the weekend!! Be good to yourself!!!