a short-term goal achieved - BMI under 30!

Options
I have been on this site since the first week of January, and have successfully lost 8 kg (17.6 lbs)! And this means that my BMI is now under 30, which was my first goal. :bigsmile:
I wanted to thank you all because even if i am not taking part in the discussions often, I do read them and they all motivate me. :flowerforyou:
Today I had another good news - my Bachelor Thesis has been accepted and I am looking forward to my graduation now! I know I will look great thanks to this site and all the good advices I have read on here. I still have a long way to go, and I am sticking with MFP to reach my goal!
Good luck everyone! :wink:

Replies

• liigaa
    liigaa Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site since the first week of January, and have successfully lost 8 kg (17.6 lbs)! And this means that my BMI is now under 30, which was my first goal. :bigsmile:
    I wanted to thank you all because even if i am not taking part in the discussions often, I do read them and they all motivate me. :flowerforyou:
    Today I had another good news - my Bachelor Thesis has been accepted and I am looking forward to my graduation now! I know I will look great thanks to this site and all the good advices I have read on here. I still have a long way to go, and I am sticking with MFP to reach my goal!
    Good luck everyone! :wink:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Congrats I bet it feels good to get some reward out of all your hard earned efforts/discipline! Your more proof that if I stick to the plan it should work out! Keep it up and keep us posted, it helps it really does!:drinker:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome! Congrats! Great work.

:drinker:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    congratulations, you must feel great! :drinker:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Yippeee!!! Congrats - that is awesome- on both counts. :drinker:
  • carldawn1
    Options
    EXCELLENT! Way to go. :happy: :smile: :flowerforyou: