Within calorie intake = okay? :O

Options
I think healthier choices and a lifestyle change are definitely the way to go to be "fit for life". :happy:

But I also kind of think that if you deprive yourself too much, or try to change everything all at once, you're just going to wind up bingeing or quitting... :grumble:

So my question is this... as long as it's within my calorie intake, is it okay?

Replies

• jesscod
    jesscod Posts: 98
    Options
    of course
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Yep. Obviously eating healthy and clean is ideal, but it doesn't do you any good to drool over cookies you're "not allowed to have" and feel like you're on a diet. Yesterday, for example, I ate really well and ate a lot. Then I had a piece of cheesecake guilt free, and I still came in under my calorie limit. Win win.
  • BecomingElle
    BecomingElle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    With "rules" like this, I will never know how I got fat in the first place! hahaha

I've been eating rather normally and recording honestly, and my normal eating habits still bring me in under my calorie target?! Hmmmmm
  • edena1987
    edena1987 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation. Obviously eating fries everyday and being under your calorie intake is not going to help you lose weight. Fries maybe once every week or two is ideal.