Introduce myself and advice please

Options
AwesomeMoJo
AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
Good Day to you all,

I have been on and off the "diet" wagon for a long as most of us have. For the last 10 days I gave up soda (I caved in today)...which is my "drug", if you will. That is the only chane that I amde in my diet and lost 4 lbs...so I plan to keep it OUT of my daily nutrition plan. This weekend I stared exercising by going to Zumba one day and boot camp the next....may I just say OUCH! I didn't realize I had some of the muscles that are hirting..but it is that good hurt, ya know.

WHat I hope to find here is someone with whom we can kind of keep tabs on each other, a motivator, etc to keep each other on track. I am single, 37 years old, no children, and really want to feel better but I definitely need help and support....

Thank You,
Jo

Replies

• KNJMAMA
    KNJMAMA Posts: 20
    Options
    Hey hunni, I'm on here most days, though if the hubby is off he hogs the PC, so feel free to add me. I just wanted to pass on that I read if you like soda/fizzy drinks, you can try substituting it with sparkling water and fruit juice. A bit healthier, might help.
  • LivewellLynn
    Options
    Hi! You may friend me! I am looking for positive people to help motivate me and for me to encourage on their journey. I look forward to seeing your progress! :)