An NSV that I only dreamed about...

13»

Replies

• allisonrozsa
    allisonrozsa Posts: 178 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Beautiful testimony! Congrats on all your accomplishments!
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Thank you for posting. Very inspirational!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Congratulations on your perseverance. You sound like a great mother, and with this you can be the voice of reason when she faces her own challenges in the future! Your story is definitely inspirational, and you have cemented my decision to keep pushing to lose weight to be healthy for my son. Congrats again, you are amazing!

Thank you! And you have a beautiful family, and that is worth sticking around!
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    You are incredible. Truly incredible and superbly inspirational. I'm so proud of you for being a strong-willed woman. We need more women like you around :)

You look like you are doing a pretty amazing job yourself! You are every bit as amazing!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    You are incredible. Truly incredible and superbly inspirational. I'm so proud of you for being a strong-willed woman. We need more women like you around :)

You look like you are doing a pretty amazing job yourself! You are every bit as amazing!

I agree! Elizabeth serves as an inspiration and voice of reason to me on a consistient basis. I completely love and depend upon her and all my friends!
  • Very inspiring!! Nice work and congrats! Keep it going! :)
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Go be the beautiful girl that you are! Aim high and kick *kitten* until you get there! Don't ever give up and never stop improving yourself - I don't even know you and I am proud of you!

Soar on wings like eagles, walk and not grow weary, run and not be faint!! (I don't know if you're the prayin' type but that would be Isaiah 40:30-31, if you're wondering... it applies!!)

Keep your chin up and keep inspiring people... you've definitely inspired me!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Go be the beautiful girl that you are! Aim high and kick *kitten* until you get there! Don't ever give up and never stop improving yourself - I don't even know you and I am proud of you!

Soar on wings like eagles, walk and not grow weary, run and not be faint!! (I don't know if you're the prayin' type but that would be Isaiah 40:30-31, if you're wondering... it applies!!)

Keep your chin up and keep inspiring people... you've definitely inspired me!

Thank you! And that is one of my favorite verses!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing your story, it's a wonderful inspiration.