Sports Bra Question (Ladies)

Options

Replies

• tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    I am D-DD and I finally found an underarmour that crosses in the back and has the adjustable bra hooks as well. AMAZING! Ran a 5K in it this past weekend and it was great, no movement! Ive spent so much $ and ive finally found "the one" :smile: I found it at ****'s Sporting Goods btw. GOOD LUCK!
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    If you invest in an Ennelle, I guarantee your girls will be immobile. The bra is like a corset that holds everything in place through a series of snaps in the front. trust me, they won't move. At all. Ever.

Absolutely! Ennell Serious Motion Control bra - they ain't kidding about the "serious"
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    Oh weird! MFP * out the name of the place, I didnt do that!
  • rengb6
    rengb6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If you are a Victoria's Secret fan they are currently having their friends and family sale! You can get 50$ + bras for 20$. I have never tried their sports bras but it might be worth a tray. Personally I'm a 34 A so I don't need much support. I just buy the target brand sports bras because they are tight enough to hold everything in tightly.
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Enell.

About $65 at regular price, but if you watch for sales at sites that sell undies, you can get it for under $50.
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Fitness Magazine just had an article on this not too long ago and I think the Under Amour was rated the best. I have been wearing Champion (I don't remember which one but it has an underwire) and I'm a 38D. they are really good. Definitely holds you in, But with some of the recommendations here I may try another brand just to see.
  • kista30
    kista30 Posts: 5
    Options
    MARIKA hands down!! i got lucky and found one at Marshalls for 15 bucks, i googled it and they are 50 normally! it has underwire, padding, holds you in tight! i was a 44 DD. It has straps that are adjustable by hooks. Best bra i have ever had and i have had hundreds of sport bras. I might actually pay the 50 buck for a new one if i cant find a cheap one!
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    You ladies couldn't have posted this at a better time for me! My daughter is only 13 and is already a 32D! She runs, and is a cheerleader! Poor Mom was/is barely B so I don't have a clue(except that I seem to be getting more as I age...LOL)

Any recommendations for us would be greatly appreciated. I told her, she's not done growing yet, just starting. So I can't go out and buy a bunch of super expensive bras she'll grow out of in a couple of months....no one to hand them down too! LOL Her lil sis appears to be taking after me, or less!
  • joanie152
    joanie152 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Bump - great information - thanks
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I have one that I like and a couple that don't really work well. The ones that I don't like as much are Fashion Bug brand and Fruit of the Loom brand (the underwire cup not the slip over t-shirt sports bra that offers zero support in my opinion). The one that I like is Glamorise No Bounce Cami Sports Bra G-1066 . It is on sale right now at Freshpair.com for like $25 with free shipping. I wear a 42DD and wear it with a sport tank with the built in shelf bra for a little extra help and it words pretty well.
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I got a good one at Target the other day. It has two boob cups, so I don't have ugly uniboob with a river of sweat squished between my girls (the river is there, just not so squishy.) It's a Champion and had a little tag that said something like "high impact" on it. It was $19.99. I don't bounce around at all with that sucker on, and I'm a D-DD.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I really love the Moving Comfort Fiona. One of the things I love about it is the low-bounce. Another thing I love is that it clasps in the back like a regular bra instead of over the head like a sports bra. If your workouts frequently leave you drenched, this is amazing. I hate peeling bras over my head.

I ordered mine on amazon.
  • nlenz16
    nlenz16 Posts: 73
    Options
    I love the Victorias Secret VSX line of sports bras and workout clothing! I am a 34DD and when I wear their bras I have no movement from the girls ;)
  • ccludden
    ccludden Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Have you tried on the different Nike types? I have one that works very well, a little expensive but helps alot.
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am a 36DD. I like Champion.
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    tagging so I can read it later.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber! It's amazing

Yup, I agree. I am 34H. I only need one Shock Absorber.

Freya is great too.
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34DD and I LOVE Champion brand (don't know the model name, sorry). It's underwire, and it's labeled for "high-impact." Works great. I've got three of them, and they're holding up (don't mind the pun) quite nicely. You can purchase them at Sport's authority.
  • hheater
    hheater Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34 DDD (E), and I've tried them all...Moving Comfort, Champion, Under Armor...none last long enough. I finally went for a fitting a professional place, and they also had sports bras. So I recommend PANACHE. Please do yourself a favor and get one. Your back won't hurt, your boos won't look stupid under your shirts, and you won't bounce. You can buy online as well.
  • kristin1125
    kristin1125 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    BUMP

This is super helpful - Thanks!