What's you go-to "guilt free" snack?

Options

Replies

• laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Dove Dark Chocolate for my sweets & stove top popcorn for my salt, I usually put a little salt, melted butter & garlic powder on it, if I'm lacking calcium / protein for the day I'll add a little shredded chedar cheese to the top & pop in the microwave for 8 seconds.

I hate microwave / prepackaged popcorn.
  • iamkarent
    iamkarent Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    lately I have been making my own tortilla chips to have with salsa....just a corn tortilla sliced up..little bit of pam and let them crisp up....more chips for less calories...and I don't add the extra sodium from bag ones...saves money too...and no bag for the kids to leave open and find them stale later! :)
  • hperkins94
    Options
    Any kind of fruit!!
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    A few people have said this already, but I treat myself with a healthy version of whatever it is that I'm craving, as long as it fits in my calorie budget. (ie, cappuccino frozen yogurt -100 cal for 1/2 cup rather than ice cream.)
  • sammhop
    sammhop Posts: 8
    Options
    frozen curly wurly
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Radish's my husband bought some for me this week and while I've always loved them I've never known the healthy side of them...just did my own post on them. Love them and will continue to use them as my snack .....the best low cal high vitamin veggie out there..yep I'm hooked.
  • jdennis719
    jdennis719 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    sugar free fudgecicles....or sugar free pudding cup with lite whipped topping and maybe some fruit if I have it in the house.
    Lemon yogurt with the whippped topping -- tastes like a lemon meringe pie!
    Cucumbers with ff cream cheese and sometimes salsa.
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes also yesterday I discovered pistachios nom nom nom
  • mkvilmin
    mkvilmin Posts: 46
    Options
    A banana with 2 T Peanut butter and air popped pop corn with 1 T of real butter.
  • nancyki
    nancyki Posts: 46
    Options
    Air-popped popcorn with butter spray and salt. Low in calories, good fiber and surprisingly good protein, too.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    air popped popcorn and i have just had a mini twister ice lolly which was delicious!
  • shani251
    shani251 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I like to munch on Korean roasted seaweed - fills you up and has hardly any calories! Literally tastes like potato chips - yummy!
  • vltaylor35
    vltaylor35 Posts: 72
    Options
    mini milkyway. 98 calories of pure heaven
  • krstngrrtt
    krstngrrtt Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sugar Snap Peas! I eat like 40 of them almost every day! I love the snap, the sweetness and I can eat them by themselves or with a little hummus or greek yogurt if I wanna switch things up a bit. Love them!
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasure was ice cream. Now I spoon a 60 calorie Jello-sugar-free Pudding into a bowl, top with half a sliced banana and finish with a squirt of whipped cream. It feels so indulgent and really takes care of my ice cream cravings.

That sounds good- I just need to add the banana
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    100 calorie popcorn. cheddar cheese cubes. yogurt.
  • ilovesparkle
    ilovesparkle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Not exactly healthy, but the Fiber One chocolate brownies. 90 calories and they completely tame my cookie/cake cravings!
  • shyn52
    shyn52 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Every night WWatchers Dark Chocolate Rasberry Ice Cream Bar (70 calories)
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    Whatever I want. As long as it fits into my calorie allowance - often times, its CHOCOLATE!!! Mmmmmm :tongue:

I agree... whatever I have a taste for, as long as I have the calories to do so... and it's usually chips and salsa :)!

^^^ This
  • ilovesparkle
    ilovesparkle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Every night WWatchers Dark Chocolate Rasberry Ice Cream Bar (70 calories)

Those are my favorite WW product!!!