Really frickin hungry

Options
124»

Replies

• wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    THIS, I eat my BMR daily, not what MFP set out for me. I am 5'4", weight 145 and i aim to eat around 1400-1500 calories daily.
    Thankyou! I've been reading about that tdee stuff but jus couldn't get my head around it. You've simplified it for me thanks

I'm 5'5, and 154lbs. Very close psulemon

My MFP has always been set to lose 1.5lbs a week, I changed it to 1lbs and its still only given me 1,200 calories.

I excercise 3 times a week minimum. Around 50mins of cardio, 10 mins strength training.

Here is your TDEE (including exercise)

TDEE = 1541 * 1.375 = 2118
    CN = 2118 * .8 = 1691

Do yourself a favor, eat 1700 calories a day (do NOT eat back exercise calories and eat that every day, even on rest days). Set your carbs to 35%, protein to 40% and fats to 25%. If you start to exercise 5 days a week, add another 200 calories to each day.

BTW, drop some cardio and really increase strength training. ST leads to greater fat loss. Below is a good article.

http://www.metaboliceffect.com/topic/38-nutrition-lifestyle.aspx
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Try a multivitamin.
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    wow, I've found this topic to be very interesting... I don't know why we all (and by "we all" I mean "people like me") follow sites like this so blindly. I"ll be looking into the numbers for me, hopefully that will help me change, too!
  • vrslooseit
    vrslooseit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great explanation. very helpful!
  • asmarin
    asmarin Posts: 2
    Options
    I think it might be the sugar! I got really dizzy and weak at first, but I started I would eat up my sugar portions with processed sugars and then I replaced them with fruits and it really helped! Specially berries :)