Wanted: Wedding Buddies

Options
My name is Debbie! I'm 30 years old and recently engaged! I'm looking for some friends that are also engaged and looking to lose weight! Add me so we can help motovate each other and do some wedding planning along the way!

Replies

• nataliefamily3
    Options
    Just added you. I'm engaged and want to lose about thirty lbs. Wedding is may 2013.
  • jessicawetter
    Options
    right there with you ladies! mine is Sept 22nd and i want to try to get as close to my 40lb goal as i can!
  • ForMe31217
    ForMe31217 Posts: 42
    Options
    hey hey! request sent! everyone else feel free to send me a request.
  • marzinator13
    marzinator13 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    sending request... i got engaged in Jan... No date yet do to the fact i do not graduate until dec and My fiance does not have a full time job yet.. So once one of us gets a full time job a date will be set... Its kind of depressing I pray about it each day but god has a plan right??? so anyways looking to lose 38 more lbs before that date comes... We are getting engagment photos done in september so I would like to be down to 160 by then hopefully
  • southgacutie
    southgacutie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    MEEE!! I got engaged 2 months ago and am getting married on October 13th! Ive lost 13lbs so far and am aiming to lose 50lbs by the wedding. You can add me to facebook! Hope Bundrick :)
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Sent request. No date set but will be sometime in 2014.
  • theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I got engaged christmas eve :) Wedding is August 31, 2013. Sending FR :p
  • frog8381
    frog8381 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on 9/29/12, and would like to lose between 20-25 pounds by then. I think I can do it!

Feel free to add me :)
  • mcmainsk
    mcmainsk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Got engaged two years ago; wedding is this Sept 21. Want to firm up and lose about 5 pounds - any motivation or wedding planning would be great! Feel free to add me
  • kazala
    kazala Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Me too! Getting married May 2013 and got a lot to lose yet!! Will add you all for support :0)
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Wedding date is...well, to be dated ;) Wanting to lose about 45 more pounds!!
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options
    I'm not engaged nor plan to be anytime soon (i'm only 19) but im planning a surprise wedding/vow renewal for my parents. They had a huge wedding planned but had to elope due to something that happened to my mom to make sure my step father to have full rights to me and my brother. So i'm planning the wedding they never got and trying to shed a few pounds for it. if anyone wants to add me share some wedding ideas or needs some motivation, I'd love to motivate and make some good friends on here =]
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I am also engaged. Got engaged this past Novemeber. I have 29 morelbs to go until I reach my goal. Feel free to add me. Or anyone else who wants a supportive MFP friend or wants to be one for me.
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm not engaged nor plan to be anytime soon (i'm only 19) but im planning a surprise wedding/vow renewal for my parents. They had a huge wedding planned but had to elope due to something that happened to my mom to make sure my step father to have full rights to me and my brother. So i'm planning the wedding they never got and trying to shed a few pounds for it. if anyone wants to add me share some wedding ideas or needs some motivation, I'd love to motivate and make some good friends on here =]

Awwwe. My parents re-newed their vows on their 20th. I hope to be able to do the same whenever my 20ths come around
  • beckysweetpea
    beckysweetpea Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hey all,

i got engaged in march but have set the date for march 14th (my 30th bday) in 2014!! long way away but gives me a great chance to lose 60-70 kg (130-155 lb) by then, started at 139.7kg (308 lb) and currently at 124.7 kg (275) and i am somewhat worried I wont lose all the weight by then (1yr 9.5 months to go).

i wanna look stunning but i need to get to my goal, anyone wanna be friends simply add me and we can motivate each other
  • jessicawetter
    Options
    hey your wedding is the week after mine!

Congrats and good luck!