Getting there (Face pic comparison)

Options
Sometimes I have trouble seeing it, so glad I'm taking pics! Definitely not ready to share full body ones yet, but the face pics for sure I can see a difference.

The one on the left is from this past weekend, 191.2 pounds (I'm 5'6"), the one on the right is from 1/1/12, it was my son's newborn photo shoot -- 11 days after he was born (I was probably in the 220s), and is the most unflattering photo that has ever been taken in the world. Now I'm glad I have it though! I don't have any pics from my highest weight of 236 (9 months pregnant).

Hope I can post pics correctly! Here it goes...

Sofarcomparison.jpg

Replies

• msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Wow! Isn't it amazing how much face pics can sometimes tell us? :) You look great btw... and I like the light hair on you. :) Keep up the good work!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Good job!! That's fantastic!
  • happypath101
    happypath101 Posts: 534
    Options
    Good stuff!! I have some pics from the week my son was born where I have cut myself out! I'm sometimes glad I did; sometimes not. What's important is that the kids grow up with a healthy Mom. Looks like your kid(s) will be just great. Congratulations! :o)
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    well done, massive difference.
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a whole different person :noway:
    Awesome!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! You do look like a different person! What a huge difference!!! Keep smiling :)
  • cebollita8236
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look fantastic!
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and have done a great job! You should be so proud... and we'll all be here to give you more support when you are ready to share your b4/after (full body) picture.. I'm sure they look amazing too!
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous!
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful... and happy! Keep it up :)
  • stephanie1133
    Options
    thank you, everyone!
  • Gingerlockz
    Gingerlockz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yes, big difference! Good job!!
  • mjmcruz
    mjmcruz Posts: 26
    Options
    wow! you look awesome!
  • YoliFit
    YoliFit Posts: 6
    Options
    Great! You are looking awesome. I can relate since something similar happened to me during my pregnancy and I am still working the weight off; just recently rejoined a Gym and hired a personal trainer.
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    thanks for the inspiration :)
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    Options
    WOW!! You look beautiful :-)
  • stephanie1133
    Options
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. It may be lame, but sometimes it's nice to hear from other people that there actually IS a difference, even it if is just in my face!
  • leighlyn
    leighlyn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome! can really see the results of your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!