Why exercise to lose weight?

Options
1235»

Replies

• elizabethmae1214
    Options
    I love this quote I heard somewhere:

"If you diet you look good in your clothes, if you exercise you look good naked"

I've weighed less than I do right now and felt/looked worse. Working out is sooooooooooo important for me to feel good and to look great!
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    95% of the time I do not eat eat back the calories I've burned. I don't think you are supposed to in general. The tracking just let's you know that if you NEED to , ie if you're still hungry, you can do so and still not gain weight ...

Do most of you really eat back teh calories you burn in exercise? I never have.

I was just having this debate with my husband yesterday....I don't really eat back my calories unless for some reason I'm just super hungry that day (usually around that TOM lol). I find it kind of pointless. If I'm exercising, I want those calories gone! But I guess some people exercise so they can eat more.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    95% of the time I do not eat eat back the calories I've burned. I don't think you are supposed to in general. The tracking just let's you know that if you NEED to , ie if you're still hungry, you can do so and still not gain weight ...

Do most of you really eat back teh calories you burn in exercise? I never have.

I was just having this debate with my husband yesterday....I don't really eat back my calories unless for some reason I'm just super hungry that day (usually around that TOM lol). I find it kind of pointless. If I'm exercising, I want those calories gone! But I guess some people exercise so they can eat more.

the main point of eating them is so you don't lose too fast and lose more muscle then fat in the process.