EPIC (for me) NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    This NSV makes me :bigsmile:!
    :heart: I truly am proud of you for taking this vacation and absolutely thrilled you were able to enjoy it to its full extent! Well deserved my friend, well deserved! :heart:

9821387.png
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I am soooo thrilled for you! :heart:

I am soooo proud of you! :heart:

You are truly an inspiration to this old broad! (but you already know that.) You are gorgeous at any weight and don't ever forget that you can do anything you truly put your mind to. You've proven it with all the things you've done since you started losing. You worked so hard and got to truly enjoy it! Keep being brave and keep rockin' those shorts! :heart:
  • Barbie1125
    Barbie1125 Posts: 115
    Options
    Way to go! You should be soooo proud of yourself!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Truly Epic, It sums up one of my goals to begin living my life again. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • joypaslov
    joypaslov Posts: 4
    Options
    What a great story! Thanks for sharing all of the fun that you had. I am so glad that you got to experience the Grand Canyon and I can't wait to hear about your next road trip! Keep up the great work and keep having fun.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Lisa! You are so rad!! I've told you before but I'll tell you again... You're amazing. You balance everything you do so well and consistently come out on top! Proud of you!!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I'm so in awe of what you have done. We just became friends recently, but I can already see that you are truly amazing and cool as hell! Keep on rockin, chickie! xo

Also, now I want to go to the Grand Canyon ASAP.
  • Sonyakrueger8
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment! WAY TO GO!!!

Like you said you gained the courage and now the health and fitness will come easier and easier. Cant wait to see your Goal Pics! Keep it up!
    Sonya
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:

EPIC!!!

THAT IS WONDERFUL!!!

your post and story have me tearing up! you should be so proud of yourself!

remember that feeling and let it keep motivating you! it motivates ME! thank you so much for sharing!
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone really for the support.

I have been struggling the last six months and this almost felt like renewed my spirit and drive again.

:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!