Zumba exercise videos

Options
Has anyone tried the Zumba exercise routines- I just got the sculpt and tone one and will be trying it out for the first time in the morning. It actually looks like fun........guess I'll have to wait and see

Replies

• squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    I'm dying to try it at my gym, the classes are always so full! Let me know how the vids are...maybe I should buy them and do it in my own living room?
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm not the most co-ordinated so it should be funny if nothing else- I'll let you know how I make out- wish me luck:smile:
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    The videos are fun and some of the dances make you feel super sexy! However, taking the classes seem to work better for me bc the instructor can walk you through the correct way to do a certain move...you'll see on the videos it's fun but the moves are shown quickly and you have to keep up or constantly press pause and when they put all the moves together good luck :wink:
  • wandaderrico
    Options
    :bigsmile: I have been taking the Zumba Classes since March this year and it is much more FUN than Exercise, it is more like dancing!!!!
    Wanda
  • feistygirl09
    Options
    I have a friend who take the class at her gym & she loves it. I didnt realize they have videos for that too. i will have to check that out.:happy:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    There are free Zumba videos on YouTube if you want to check them out. :)
  • feistygirl09
    Options
    thanks!!